2012 Rep Dream ticket

I am still sticking with what most conservatives would want to see, Chris Christie/Marco Rubio,,,or Christie/Paul Ryan. Either ticket is a 55/45 Landslide and Obama will move back to the crappy south side of Chicago.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/05/us/politics/05barton.html?_r=3&hp

jp-BARTON-2-articleLarge.jpg

Christi already said he wasnt running. Rubio has no experience.
Mitch Daniels/Lamar Alexander.

That's actually a ticket that makes some sense.

Would do good in the general..but not so sure it wouild make it passed a primary.

We'll see. Assuming people are serious and not interested in a dog n pony show it might fly. Of course Lamar has no interest in running, to my knowledge. But his resume is the most impressive.

Would do good in the general..but not so sure it wouild make it passed a primary.

We'll see. Assuming people are serious and not interested in a dog n pony show it might fly. Of course Lamar has no interest in running, to my knowledge. But his resume is the most impressive.

Why on earth would we want to run Lamar? He does not understand the concept of limited government and would vote for amnesty for illegal aliens in a heartbeat if it were not for the tremendous public pressure placed on him. He's only one step above RINO in mo opinion.

My thoughts are there is no such thing as a dream ticket. Everyone has flaws. Everyone has strengths. What we need is someone who will govern by principles, even if they as a person are flawed. We need someone who can inspire the people to live their lives by principle.

This nation wont be fixed in the White House. It will be fixed in our House. It will be fixed when we decide to make the choices that put us back on the straight and narrow.

My thoughts are there is no such thing as a dream ticket. Everyone has flaws. Everyone has strengths. What we need is someone who will govern by principles, even if they as a person are flawed. We need someone who can inspire the people to live their lives by principle.

This nation wont be fixed in the White House. It will be fixed in our House. It will be fixed when we decide to make the choices that put us back on the straight and narrow.

What we have to have is:

1. Somebody with name recognition that doesn't immediately generate negative response/reaction.

2. Somebody with great campaign skills or ability to recruit people with such talent.

3. Somebody who holds the right convictions and won't compromise them out of political expediency.

Without No. 1 and 2, we won't ever get to No. 3 and even if we did, that person could not win.

Well shit. We finally agree on something.:lol:

Forum List

Back