2012: Prognostications anyone?

zzzz

Just a regular American
Jul 24, 2010
Yountsville
Supposedly it is supposed to be the end of the world, massive solar flares and Romney against Obama. But here are my totally unscientific forecasts for the New Year.

• Green Bay will win second consecutive SB in Indy.
    The republican primary process results in an open convention where a dark horse emerges and takes the nomination and wins the general election against Obama.
    The US economy starts to gain traction but the annual rise of fuel prices in the spring and increase of oil prices due to the belligerence of Iran acts as an anchor and drags it into another recession.
    N. Korea and S. Korea make headway for peace under N. Korea's new ruler.
    The bickering between Congress continues with a government shutdown almost certain to happen as the election nears.
    The Miami Heat win the NBA championship.
    January blizzards and cold weather hit the USA hard.

There they are. What do you think will happen?

Mal will get banned again, Ravi will troll people who don't realize they're being trolled, TeaPee will meltdown at least three times as she wears out her smilies, TruthMatters will continue to argue with herself....and lose... and Radioman will continue to epically win at the internets.

Last edited:
Supposedly it is supposed to be the end of the world, massive solar flares and Romney against Obama. But here are my totally unscientific forecasts for the New Year.

• Green Bay will win second consecutive SB in Indy.
    The republican primary process results in an open convention where a dark horse emerges and takes the nomination and wins the general election against Obama.
    The US economy starts to gain traction but the annual rise of fuel prices in the spring and increase of oil prices due to the belligerence of Iran acts as an anchor and drags it into another recession.
    N. Korea and S. Korea make headway for peace under N. Korea's new ruler.
    The bickering between Congress continues with a government shutdown almost certain to happen as the election nears.
    The Miami Heat win the NBA championship.
    January blizzards and cold weather hit the USA hard.

There they are. What do you think will happen?

Well, whatever. I am however expecting a 2012 filled with all manner of prosperity! Hope your 2012 is just as wonderful and hope you find some reason to celebrate this promising year of our 2012 - Pickup your Reasons to Celebrate ecard at Yahoo! Greetings

I predict that before the sun sets on Wednesday I will either:
(a) Not have a gallbladder
(b) Not have any gallstones.

I predict that before the sun sets on Wednesday I will either:
(a) Not have a gallbladder
(b) Not have any gallstones.

I saw your dilemma on the Coffee Shop thread. Hope all goes well. At least your pain will gone.

Forum List

Back