2012 Presidential Poll

2012 these are your choices for President & VP

• Obama-Biden

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Romney-Petraeus

Votes: 26 78.8%

• Total voters
IMHO those will be the choices. Hillary won't bump Obama, and I don't think Christie/Pawlenty/Huckabee/Palin/Newt/any would beat Romney. Its his turn.

Romney is McCain with a Massachusetts accent. The party is in no mood currently for another big government Republican.
Petraeus is a whore for the Obama Administration. As well as he did in Iraq there is no way he is running for anythng. Might as well put Condoleeza Rice in there.

Romney is McCain with a Massachusetts accent. The party is in no mood currently for another big government Republican.
Petraeus is a whore for the Obama Administration. As well as he did in Iraq there is no way he is running for anything. Might as well put Condoleeza Rice in there.

let me guess..you're a Bloomberg fan. Never win the GOP nomination, the TEA Party will call the tune in 2012.

p.s. here is a poll to support my position
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/romney_huckabee_beating_bam_in_Py5ggqjb2FsccMH9F29OcN

Last edited:
Petraeus is a whore for the Obama Administration. As well as he did in Iraq there is no way he is running for anything. Might as well put Condoleeza Rice in there.

let me guess..you're a Bloomberg fan. Never win the GOP nomination, the TEA Party will call the tune in 2012.

You guessed wrong.
Bloomberg isn't a Republican, in case you missed it.

We'll see what happens. If the GOP makes out well in the House then the conservative wing will give us the candidate. If not, we'll see another McCain clone.

Luckily the Libertarian, Constitution, Green parties will all be on the ballot as well.

Lucky for who? IMHO 2012 will be a serious election. No Nader, No Stassen, No Ron Paul, etc. It will be a real dog fight, and the TEA Party will be the most motivated.

Luckily the Libertarian, Constitution, Green parties will all be on the ballot as well.

Lucky for who? IMHO 2012 will be a serious election. No Nader, No Stassen, No Ron Paul, etc. It will be a real dog fight, and the TEA Party will be the most motivated.

The Tea Party will be motivated to nominate Romney? That would prove without a shadow of doubt that they were co-opted by the Republicans.

The Tea Party will be motivated to nominate Romney? That would prove without a shadow of doubt that they were co-opted by the Republicans.

As far as I know, Romney is an articulate, can-do candidate, with no real baggage. The main reason is that he polls higher than Obama, that simple factoid won't go unnoticed by GOP voters. The TEA Party has faith in the re-born conservative Romney, did I mention that he beats Obama in polls??

As far as I know, Romney is an articulate, can-do candidate, with no real baggage. The main reason is that he polls higher than Obama, that simple factoid won't go unnoticed by GOP voters. The TEA Party has faith in the re-born conservative Romney, did I mention that he beats Obama in polls??

Yeah, should they trust in the "born-again" conservative Romney, or a Governor with a record the Tea Party can support like Gary Johnson? The answer is clear.

Yeah, should they trust in the "born-again" conservative Romney, or a Governor with a record the Tea Party can support like Gary Johnson? The answer is clear.

The governor of New Mexico?! Not a serious presidential candidate. Not vetted. Not lampooned on SNL. A nobody. Not a chance in 2012. If he comes in 2nd to Romney, maybe we'll look at him in 2016 or 2020.
Gary E. Johnson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I didn't, and I won't, vote for Obozo, and his choice for VP makes no diff.

Just like 11/2, I'll vote Indie or Rep, 'cuz I'm afraid of the road that the dummietards would like to lead me down.

There's a BIG difference in being a slave, by CHOICE, to an ideology,

and just being made a slave.

The governor of New Mexico?! Not a serious presidential candidate. Not vetted. Not lampooned on SNL. A nobody. Not a chance in 2012. If he comes in 2nd to Romney, maybe we'll look at him in 2016 or 2020.

The former-Governor of New Mexico. And why isn't he serious? He's a more credible Tea Party candidate than Romney.

The former-Governor of New Mexico. And why isn't he serious? He's a more credible Tea Party candidate than Romney.

He's not serious because he wasn't on stage in 2008. Christie is a better "dark horse". What part of "Romney beats Obama in the 2012 polls" don't you understand?

Forum List

Back