• Tim Pawlenty (R)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other/Third Party/Independant or Won't Vote

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters

The Grey

Rookie
Sep 7, 2010
Just to gauge the general sentiment of this forum, I thought I'd hold a little pre-2012 election primary.

Who would you vote for in 2012? Who would you like to see run? Who do you want most to win?

Conservatives... who do you want to get the Republican nomination?

Independants... will you go for the GOP candidate, or Obama?

Democrats... any chance of Hillary trying for the nomination against the President?

Please vote in the poll as well.

I'll vote for Obama. I don't think Hillary will try for it again, and (IMO) Obama deserves another term to finish what he's started.

I'll vote for Obama. I don't think Hillary will try for it again, and (IMO) Obama deserves another term to finish what he's started.

UNLESS, of course, Art and Silkyeggsalad run, :eusa_pray: in which case I'm voting forthem and their platform of Free weed and titties for all.

Just to gauge the general sentiment of this forum, I thought I'd hold a little pre-2012 election primary.

Who would you vote for in 2012? Who would you like to see run? Who do you want most to win?

Democrats... any chance of Hillary trying for the nomination against the President?

No chance of Hillary trying for the nomination, and if Palin runs, Obama is guaranteed a second term.

I will vote for the best choice EXCLUDING who the dems and rebups try to shove down my throat. Any one that is endorsed by either party will not watch out for the Country or us.

Maybe it would be wise to actually have people who are running in the poll.

Is it really difficult to wait a few months before the next Presidential cycle stupidly starts early?

I will vote for whomever does the best Alfred E. Newman impersonation.

Can Bush run again?

bush_alfred_e_neuman_2005-07-20.JPG

I will vote for whomever does the best Alfred E. Newman impersonation.

Can Bush run again?

bush_alfred_e_neuman_2005-07-20.JPG

Only if he's running against this guy.

1299023_f260.jpg

Then it's a toss up.

I swear that was the first thing I thought when I saw him post that picture of Bush hahaha!

I'd be willing to bet that poster is the kind of person that points out people and calls them racist for having a picture of Obama as a monkey or as a Nazi, yet he is prolly one of the first to post Bush as a monkey or as a nazi.

I suppose it's too much to hope for a Ron Paul presidency?

Shame. Looks like I'll be abstaining for yet another election cycle.

Bobby Jindal is my second choice though.

As for Barb's reason.... That scares me. You really don't want him to finish what he has begun. That will have us back in the dark ages of Tiberius and Caligula.

No chance of Hillary trying for the nomination, and if Palin runs, Obama is guaranteed a second term.

what he said ^^^^^^^

I can tell you two things for certain

I will in no way vote for Obama, even if a gun is held to my head by some black panther 'protecting' at the polls

I cannot say who I will vote for as of yet because I have to see more of the current situations in 2012, who is actually running, voting histories, etc... I think the REP primary will be a very big issue in 2012

Last edited:

Forum List

Back