2012 Presidential Debate - Third and Final Debate

And The Winner Is..

• "Mitt Romneh won, yuo only think it was Obummer becuase deh moderater was bias!"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
Not sure how this one is going to go. I do like Bob Schieffer but this format is kind of boring, imo.

As always, everyone is welcome. Please vote in the poll.

Where's the option for "Mitt Romneh won, yuo only think it was Obummer becuase deh moderater was bias!"

I wonder how many dumb asses are going to vote before the debate even happens? Wait... We already have a winner.

I wonder how many dumb asses are going to vote before the debate even happens? Wait... We already have a winner.

It's ok to predict a winner. I worded it that way so you can predict or vote after.

Feel free.

Jon Stewart wins no matter what.

I made the mistake of thinking this was a prediction poll, not a post debate poll, so I was indeed a dumbass when I voted.

I don't think I'll likely be changing my vote post debate.

I made the mistake of thinking this was a prediction poll, not a post debate poll, so I was indeed a dumbass when I voted.

Based upon who you voted for, no explanation was needed.

It's ok to predict a winner. I worded it that way so you can predict or vote after.

Feel free.

No you didn't.

I did. Look back at the townhall debate where I worded it as a prediction. After the debate, I wished that I had done it differently so I did this time.

Whatever you want to do is fine.

Based upon who you voted for, no explanation was needed.

Awwww... do we have another angry little republican?

here, have a great big cup of shut the fuck up.

Feel free.

No you didn't.

I did. Look back at the townhall debate where I worded it as a prediction. After the debate, I wished that I had done it differently so I did this time.

Anyone with sense can read what you wrote here... It says nothing about predicting anything. There is no reason to look at another thread to clarify the OP. If the poll is about combining predictions with the actual outcome of the debate, then the poll is meaningless drivel and should be avoided.

No you didn't.

Anyone with sense can read what you wrote here... It says nothing about predicting anything. There is no reason to look at another thread to clarify the OP. If the poll is about combining predictions with the actual outcome of the debate, then the poll is meaningless drivel and should be avoided.

Then avoid. Don't let the door smack you in your ass on the way out.

Godddamn, but you righties will bitch about anything.

And you idiots will vote for a winner in a debate that hasn't happened yet because you are brainwashed Obama fluffers.

You are the one that has been whining about little damn thing since you got to the board Chedd.....now you jus actin all bad and shit.

And you idiots will vote for a winner in a debate that hasn't happened yet because you are brainwashed Obama fluffers.

Thats ok, a CBS affiliate ran a crawl yesterday that declared Obama the winned in the election.

Forum List

Back