2012 predicted end date

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
Signs are evident we are living in a spiritually prophetic age. Many have deep seated questions about our times and are frantically searching for answers wherever they can to find them. Intellectuals are turning to lost civilizations like the Mayans and the ambiguous predictions of Nostradamus to satisfy a need for truth. They’ve even dug up some of old Merlin’s psychic prophesies to learn what he said about the end of the world — we won’t repeat them here. Their conclusion after gathering all the prophetic material: All sources agree, the world will end in 2012. It can’t be a coincidence after all, since so many diviners, psychics from barbaric primitive times agree. If the world is going to end in just three years from now, why should we be worried about global warming? Why worry about saving the economy? Think!

Now Hollywood is going to cash in on this “2012 end of the world theory” in a motion picture called “2012” set to be released this year. No doubt many, Christians and non-Christians alike will be entertained and fascinated by the special effects and drama of the end of the world movie. What should we make of all this? Should thinking educated people trust the superstitions of sages ages past? Or is there a more reliable source of truth we conveniently ignore? Perhaps the Bible is the real inconvenient truth we should adhere.

While the Scriptures do say this world will end it does not give us a set date. Christ said, in the beginning of the end we would see: Increased deception in the world (includes the New Age deception); the rise of false Christs (or leaders); wars and rumors of wars; nations will rise against nations and kingdoms against kingdoms; famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. Christ said these signs are the beginning of sorrows not the end itself. They have to happen and have been for the past 2000 years.

According to Christ, the one thing to determine the end of this world as we know it, is the preaching of the Gospel of the Kingdom of God in the entire world for a witness to all nations. He said, “Then the end shall come” (Mat 24:6 KJV).

The world cannot end in 2012 for profound biblical reasons that pertain to Christ, His Kingdom message and His Church. Don’t confuse Christ’s Church with the Catholic church. The Church Jesus founded was birthed long before the Roman Catholic organization was started.

Furthermore, the world cannot end in 2012 since many other Biblical prophesies have yet to be fulfilled, including…

A Unified World
The Rise of Anti-Christ
The Battle of Armageddon (Nations unite in an all out world war against Israel)
Collapse of the world’s united economic system the Bible calls, “Mystery Babylon.”
Matthew 13:40-51 describes how this world will end…

As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear…

Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind: Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away. So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Jesus saith unto them, Have ye understood all these things? They say unto him, Yea, Lord.

Indeed, this world as we know it will end, but not in 2012. So fear not, Jesus Christ is the King of Glory, trust and believe Him

I think it's ironic hollywood is criticized for profiting off of eschatological beliefs. How many Christian churches have been banking on that one? Not to mention the Left Behind homophobic racist sell-outs.

I am going to sell salvation from 2012 by mailing paper airplanes with the true image of Christ on it.

CHrist looked liked Bernie Maddoff!! Not some italian dude with a light tan!!

The worst part of this is having to endure the miles of "2012" product ads from t-shirts to "collectible" plates to "commemorative" coins to freaking happy meals with Nostradamus riding a Mayan mule that was just baptized in Palin's backyard.

In 2012, I am going to use this viral propoganda that the world will end, and seduce my female into the Best Sex Year of our relationship, thus far. We will make passionate love on the Grand Canyon, fearing "it won't be there much longer."

We will do missionary and doggy-style at the top of the Eiffel Tower. We will create triplets inside of the Bosom of Lady Liberty.

In 2012, I am going to use this viral propoganda that the world will end, and seduce my female into the Best Sex Year of our relationship, thus far. We will make passionate love on the Grand Canyon, fearing "it won't be there much longer."

We will do missionary and doggy-style at the top of the Eiffel Tower. We will create triplets inside of the Bosom of Lady Liberty.

You don't need the end of the world to do that

You don't need the end of the world to do that

That is ridiculously accurate; however, I was bored and wanted to respond in some off kilter sort of way. What better way to be off kilter on a Conservative Message board than talkin' about getting some ass? I dunno. :eusa_eh:

The Mayans seem rather miffed at the suggestion outsiders say their calendar ends in 2012. The particular one found did, except part of the stone was missing. Further, other Mayan calendars go to sometime in the 4770's.

Thething i love most about these and all other predictions, is they always turn out to be flat wrong. Conspiracy theorists generally try to stay away from exact dates, because they fall flat on their face everytime the make a prediction, but occasionally people just cant help themselves. In this case, they are relying on predictions made by primitive people that thought the world was flat, who also thought virgin sacrifices and canabalism would bring them rain.

I laugh at their pitiful attempts to predict the future. Its even funnier when a person from the modern age believes their mystic crap. Too funny.

I think your avatar is a bit of an over sell. (it doesn't sound mean if you hear it in a friendly voice.)

I already did that with your female last year. She probably just wants a snow cone.

I already did that with your female last year. She probably just wants a snow cone.
This was good for a giggle.

:lol:

2012... 2000... And every year back to 1989- then going back with much frequency all the way to 44AD we have been hearing this shit...

:clap:

220 Dates for the End of the world!!! Date Setters!

I dont know why anyone even tries to predict it. The bible itself says that Jesus will come like a thief in the night- and nobody will know exactly when that will be, and that all will be fooled into believing someone else who proclaims himself to be Jesus is really him.

So retarded.. Sorry but religious nutjobs crack me up. :lol:

IF the majority of life gets snuffed out on this planet it will be because of nuclear war/winter, not from some religious mumbojumbohocuspocus.

Keep in mind, all the neato stories that make up the "current" bible were imagined when they thought the sun revolved around the flat earth....

Thething i love most about these and all other predictions, is they always turn out to be flat wrong. Conspiracy theorists generally try to stay away from exact dates, because they fall flat on their face everytime the make a prediction, but occasionally people just cant help themselves. In this case, they are relying on predictions made by primitive people that thought the world was flat, who also thought virgin sacrifices and canabalism would bring them rain.

I laugh at their pitiful attempts to predict the future. Its even funnier when a person from the modern age believes their mystic crap. Too funny.

See, you say that and then BOOM--the great Mayan meteor strikes us and take us all to the great Indian Judgement day!!!

Then, you would wish you believed in Quetzacoatl while you burn hotter than a Jalapeno pepper inside a serpents belly!!

The Mayans seem rather miffed at the suggestion outsiders say their calendar ends in 2012. The particular one found did, except part of the stone was missing. Further, other Mayan calendars go to sometime in the 4770's.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH we're all going to die in 4770!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I first saw this I thought you meant virgin sacrifice.............

It's my Locknar....No it's mine It's mine you stupid bitch...............Den you could rule over all these people.......Back on Earth I'm nobody but here I'm DEN!

If the world is going to end in 2012 I'm going to start spending the money in my savings account. That is, if Mrs. BBD will let me. She may be hard to convience the world is going to end in 2012.

Forum List

Back