2012 Poll: Huckabee Leads Obama...

Oh boy, going from Obama to Huckabee, as if that's some kind of improvement.

Name your poison
Who do you support?

Neither one of those ass clowns. It's a long way off to be thinking about who I am going to support at this point. As we get closer to the year and people start officially jumping into the race I'll start widdling them down, but typically I end up voting for a third party candidate. I haven't voted for a Republican or Democrat for President since Bill Clinton in 1996.

Voting a Republican into office isn't going to change the direction this country is headed . The past several decades has seen both Democrat and Republican administrations and neither one has been able to really get a feel for what America needs . Which is step out of the way , quit regulating everything to death , leave us alone and let us make it or break it on our own merit . Until we get a candidate that upholds the U.S Constitution and understands the philosophy that created our nation I won't be voting again .

Oh boy, going from Obama to Huckabee, as if that's some kind of improvement.

Name your poison
Who do you support?

Neither one of those ass clowns. It's a long way off to be thinking about who I am going to support at this point. As we get closer to the year and people start officially jumping into the race I'll start widdling them down, but typically I end up voting for a third party candidate. I haven't voted for a Republican or Democrat for President since Bill Clinton in 1996.

Dodge.....who did you vote for last time?

Name your poison
Who do you support?

I haven't dodged anything. I answered your question. I don't know, but it definitely won't be Obama or Huckabee.

1996 - Bill Clinton (D)
2000 - Harry Browne (L)
2004 - Michael Badnarik (L)
2008 - Robert Barr (L)

Does that mean you oppose him?

:clap2:

Leftwinger - you phony conservative fakir! Liberals always attempt to select the Republican Candidate through whatever chicanery they can muster. They send charlatans like you and FakeJake onto chat rooms and forums pretending to be conservatives, they rig polls that show the weakest Republican candidate winning, in short, they'll do anything and everything possible to select 'so-called' moderate Republicans. So yeah Leftwanker, if a piece of shit fake conservative like you is for Huckabee, I am against him. You're as bogus as naugahyde and everyone here knows it. Go sell crazy somewhere else......:cuckoo:

You didn't answer

Who is your horse in the 2012 race? I got mine

Who's thrown their hat into the ring? :cuckoo:

Everyone already knows yours, RW, that's no secret.

I basically agree with you. Huckabee is a good man and did a good job as Governor of Arkansas. I find him preferable to most republicans because he has some self respect and understands about doing the right thing instead of the most popular thing.

Huckabee along with Romney would make good candidates. Unfortunately, I doubt if the Republicans will pick either

Rightwinger,

It's a pleasure to FINALLY agree with every word you stated in this post.

And, I mean that.
Oh Looky Looky!! Two of the forum liberals like Huckabee!!! :rofl:

Zander considers me a LIBERAL.

(1) Because I think Huckabee is an HONEST and GOOD man.

and

(2) Apparently, because in my opinion the God of Organized Religions (at least the Judeo Christian and Muslim ones) are more flawed than scores of people I met ?????

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

I suppose, according to Zander, to be an anti-Obamarrhoid, one must believe that whackjob Patso Robertson is Christ's re-incarnation on Earth.......nothing less will do.

Last edited:
BTW I cant believe Huckabee of all people is giving Obama a run for his money in those polls. The man is just as big government as he is.
Why is this such a surprise to you? Republicans care very little if their candidate represents "conservative values;" what's more important is the letter behind their name. Ronald Reagan, the figurehead of the GOP, quadrupled the national debt - much less fiscally conservative than George W. Bush who only doubled it.

Huckabee has too many really bad decisions that have made for lots of hurt. He has commuted lots of sentences he shouldn't have.

Dukakis as a gov making bad corrections choices was just Huckabee light.

Huckabee has too many really bad decisions that have made for lots of hurt. He has commuted lots of sentences he shouldn't have.

BM,

You stated:

"Huckabee has too many really bad decisions that have made for lots of hurt. He has commuted lots of sentences he shouldn't have."

Name the bad decisions with factual evidence.

I know of only one bad questionable decision by Hickabee. And, that was because at that time the scumbag was over-sentenced beyond the limits of the law.....and the prosecutor recommended the commute.

However, you might be correct. I am willing to listen.

But......don't smear a good man without facts to back you up.

BM,

You stated:

"Huckabee has too many really bad decisions that have made for lots of hurt. He has commuted lots of sentences he shouldn't have."

I know of only one bad questionable decision by Hickabee. And, that was because at that time the scumbag was over-sentenced beyond the limits of the law.....and the prosecutor recommended the commute.

From a bum source, but useful information. Huckabee uses the parole board the way 0bama uses W.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2009/11/30/2138723.aspx
MSNBC said:
Bill Clinton, who served as governor of the state between 1979 and 1992, issued a total of 426 pardons and commutations, the Arkansas Leader pointed out in the middle of Huckabee’s tenure in 2004.

Republican Frank White and Democrat Jim Guy Tucker issued 39 and 42, respectively. By the end of his 10-and-a-half years as governor, Huckabee had issued 1,033.

As of 2004, Huckabee had issued more pardons than the leaders of six neighboring states combined -- Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Missouri -- in the preceding eight years.

BM,

You stated:

From a bum source, but useful information. Huckabee uses the parole board the way 0bama uses W.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2009/11/30/2138723.aspx
MSNBC said:
Bill Clinton, who served as governor of the state between 1979 and 1992, issued a total of 426 pardons and commutations, the Arkansas Leader pointed out in the middle of Huckabee’s tenure in 2004.

Republican Frank White and Democrat Jim Guy Tucker issued 39 and 42, respectively. By the end of his 10-and-a-half years as governor, Huckabee had issued 1,033.

As of 2004, Huckabee had issued more pardons than the leaders of six neighboring states combined -- Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Missouri -- in the preceding eight years.

BM,

This looks bad for Huckabee,

Very.....VERY bad, indeed.

Naturally, I'm going to check this info out.

Thanks BM.

A Republican opponent is inevitable, but a religious nutjob is optional. Can those of you on the right please pick a candidate who believes in evolution?

You mean Darwin's Theory of Evolution? No.

This Darwin?
Am I supposed to just concede the fact that religion is pure superstition and not based on fact simply because Darwin believed in God? There's no reason for me or anyone else to believe in Christianity over Scientology or Santa Claus; all three are predicated on the follower's willingness to believe in something without any evidence (i.e ignorance).

I haven't dodged anything. I answered your question. I don't know, but it definitely won't be Obama or Huckabee.

1996 - Bill Clinton (D)
2000 - Harry Browne (L)
2004 - Michael Badnarik (L)
2008 - Robert Barr (L)

Used to date Robert Barr's daughter.

That's what this beauty told me.

She used to hate him.

Tried to find out why.

Never told me why.

Voting a Republican into office isn't going to change the direction this country is headed . The past several decades has seen both Democrat and Republican administrations and neither one has been able to really get a feel for what America needs . Which is step out of the way , quit regulating everything to death , leave us alone and let us make it or break it on our own merit . Until we get a candidate that upholds the U.S Constitution and understands the philosophy that created our nation I won't be voting again .

That's my first impulse.

Unfortunately, one might be an OUTRIGHT LYING FRAUD like Obami Salami that will DESTROY America instead of just crippling it.

That's why it is imperative that one should still vote. Lesser of TWO EVILS sort of thing.

CRITICALLY IMPORTANT !!!!

You mean Darwin's Theory of Evolution? No.

This Darwin?
Am I supposed to just concede the fact that religion is pure superstition and not based on fact simply because Darwin believed in God? There's no reason for me or anyone else to believe in Christianity over Scientology or Santa Claus; all three are predicated on the follower's willingness to believe in something without any evidence (i.e ignorance).

Very few realize the simple truth you stated.

It is truly astounding that 90%+ (?) of sentient Americans are DELUSIONAL in this area.

I basically agree with you. Huckabee is a good man and did a good job as Governor of Arkansas. I find him preferable to most republicans because he has some self respect and understands about doing the right thing instead of the most popular thing.

Huckabee along with Romney would make good candidates. Unfortunately, I doubt if the Republicans will pick either

Rightwinger,

It's a pleasure to FINALLY agree with every word you stated in this post.

And, I mean that.

A lot of Dems like Huckabee best of all those in the mix at least. Most of us aren't that partisan. Although Romney was smarter, I thought Huckabee would be more honest. McCain stopped being a "maverick" which is why his popularity dropped among the Democrats. He became just another party-first, country-last has been.

Does that mean you oppose him?

:clap2:

Leftwinger - you phony conservative fakir! Liberals always attempt to select the Republican Candidate through whatever chicanery they can muster. They send charlatans like you and FakeJake onto chat rooms and forums pretending to be conservatives, they rig polls that show the weakest Republican candidate winning, in short, they'll do anything and everything possible to select 'so-called' moderate Republicans. So yeah Leftwanker, if a piece of shit fake conservative like you is for Huckabee, I am against him. You're as bogus as naugahyde and everyone here knows it. Go sell crazy somewhere else......:cuckoo:

Rightwinger never pretends to be one. It's a joke.

Forum List

Back