2012 Poll between Palin & Obama

Who do you vote for in 2012

• Total voters
I watched Hannity on Friday night, there were approximately 30 New Yorkers present all had lost family members 9-11. Only one out of those 30 were happy that they were going to try those terrorists in New York city. A couple of them broke down crying remembering the family members that were murdered that day. Most of those people voted for Obama and felt that he had made a horrible decision by bringing them back to New York for trail. It's a very painful reminder for them.

Gulliani, was on and is totally against this, stating that New York City is already a target, why increase their security risks. Someone stated that just the additional security would cost 75 million. One lady brought up a good point, the fact that this trail could go on for years with New York City virtually in a lock down state for that time.

One thing for sure, if this trail turns out to be an O.J trail, or anyone is hurt or killed during another terrorist strike, or if we see jihadists dancing in the streets and celebrating this trail anywhere in the world. Obama is toast for 2012 and he will not be able to recover from it, not ever.

I don't think he is aware of the risks he takes by doing this. New York City is full of muslims, cab drivers galore, it's a very stupid decision on his part and he will be held fully responsible for anything and everything that could go wrong with his decision.

Sarah Palin has not announced any plans to run for ANY elected office in either 2010 or 2012. Hey--she may be doing just fine know--being outside of politics blasting everyone else--with no threat of any frivolous suits filed against her. I am certain she is sleeping fairly well now with a # 1 best selling book. She may just continue to do what she does best--is a "watch dog" of liberal policies & antics.

As far as Obama. Hey your dog catcher could run against him in 2012 & win under these circumstances.

Obama is a one-term President. Thank God. I just hope he doesn't destroy America before his term is up. I hope when he leaves in 2012 he takes Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and all the other dumb-ass Democrats with him.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back