2012 Obama campaign slogan changed from "Forward" to "Fabulous"

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Now that Pres. Obama has outed himself with his "evolving" statement.

Obama's political re-election strategists have decided to change the 2012 slogan from "Forward" to "Fabulous".

With the economy stuck in a ditch with two flat tires and the transmission locked in reverse.

"Forward" wasn't going to cut it as a campaign slogan.

Whereas, "Fabulous" would strongly resonate will his voter demographic. :cool:

1245290627107.jpg

ah the gay haters.

they have found something more to hate about Obama.

He doesnt share their insane fear of their fellow man.

Tell me when gays marry will they brage into your house and tear up your marriage paper?

Will they convince your wife you have a tiny penis by showing her theirs?

ah the gay haters.

Tell me when gays marry will they brage into your house and tear up your marriage paper?

Your such an ass.

As I recall when Barry was running for POTUS he said that marriage should be between a man and a woman. He said it on National TV.

Now all of a sudden he's in love with gays and their lifestyle??

Of course he is. He's sniffing for their vote.

Don't worry kids, Obama's one liners won't make any gay couple able to get married.

I'd take this childish diatribe more seriously if reps came out in support of Obama's comments about marriage in 2008, don't remember hearing any.

For now, you'll still get all the gov't regulation of marriage you desire in most states.

Okay, but everytime you say "Fabulous" you are required to raise your voice an octive and put your hands in the air and wiggle your fingers.....

This was a bigger fuck up moment for Team Obama than they can imagine.

They underestimate how TIRED the US mainstream is of the constant push of social issues that we tend to think is irrelevant these days. Racism is basically GONE, except for a few pockets of radicals who want it to remain. Sexism too. But the left needs these issues to thrive in their society of victimhood.

I'd take this childish diatribe more seriously if reps came out in support of Obama's comments about marriage in 2008, don't remember hearing any.

Why should 'reps' have commented on something on which Obama's opinion was normal?

That would be like you seeking an 'at-a-boy' for Obama stating that Americans don't eat dogs.

Don't worry kids, Obama's one liners won't make any gay couple able to get married.

For now, you'll still get all the gov't regulation of marriage you desire in most states.

Nope, he's not going to make it a campaign issue, he's not going to try and get any legislation about it, he's leaving it up to the states.

What a pansy, what a cowardly way out. I'm hoping the LGBT community see this for what it is. Fortunately most of the folks I know are way smarter than he thinks, they don't need him to "organize" them. They are successful and quite capable of making their own decisions.

ah the gay haters.

Yo, dudette! You are ONE FUCKED UP talking head!

ah the gay haters.

that qualifies as an attack on a family member.

Forum List

Back