2012 NBA Playoffs

Well you already have a loss in your brackets. You said: Indiana beats Orlando - Easiest pick of all. I expect to see a sweep.

I picked Indiana too. :eusa_shhh: Now can we all admit we have no fucking clue who's gonna beat who? Would you bet your life savings on any of these series? I wouldn't. Even right now Dallas seems to be handling OK so far in Oklahoma. They have been leadiing the entire game so far. Who knows what's going to happen. That's why its exciting to watch.

Maybe now that Rose is out I will watch to see if Philly can beat the Bulls, but I very much doubt that even without Rose. Hamilton will fill that void now that he is back.

We all hoped NY was going to upset Miami, but no way. And that Shumpert tore his ACL too? They are done. But even here I would not bet my life savings. You never know.

I'm optimistically pessimestic that the Bulls can still beat the Heat. And if not, maybe the Celtics can. Or Spurs or Mavs. Or Oklahoma, or even LA. I'd rather Kobe win again than see LeBron win. But right now I wouldn't even bet $100 that any one of these teams is going to win it all. I can only tell you what I hope/guess will happen.

Well, the side analysis not being spot as if I'm some sort of fortune teller, doesn't give me a loss in my bracket. A team actually losing a series busts my bracket.

But I think an Indy win is likely even still. But they cost themselves Game 1 by missing something like the last 9 shots and traveling when the game was on the line.

Hamilton sucks. I doubt he even cracks the rotation with Rose out. Philly has been awful; so who knows if they'll step up or not. But the Bulls losing Rose hurts. But not as much as you might think. The Bulls have played well w/o him. One reason would be that he is a sub par defender.

I think the Mavs exposed the Lakers last year when they swept them. I don't see them winning it all. But they already lucked out by drawing Denver and not LAC or Memphis or even Dallas in the first round.

Your post makes me wonder, who is the real MVP in the NBA. Its not Rose. Bulls almost as good without him. Duncan? How would the Spurs do without him? Kobe? Certainly not Dwight Howard because Orlando won without him. But that was only one game and it was only Indiana. BFD. But who's the Payton Manning of the NBA. The one guy the team can't do without. I say Kevin Durant. I think he's going to go down as one of the all time greats. He's amazing. Not built like LeBron but just as talented, in his own way. More Larry Brown when LeBron is more Magic.

Is it some guy on Utah or how about the Clippers? How would that team do without Griffin in the lineup? I don't know enough about the Grizzlies but I'm sure Gasol is a key player on that team.

Each team is one ankle roll away from losing a championship.

And think about how tightly taped up Rose was and he still blew out his knee. It wasn't like he went out with loose laces and no wraps. He has those braces on and everything. And yet he still blew out his knee? I hope for his sake and the Bulls he comes back next year. That is a waste of talent if he comes up a lame horse. Poor guy. But I can only feel so sorry for him because he has multi millions of dollars. I'm sure he'll find a way to get over it. He should have enough money for the rest of his life. And if not, like Tyson he will help stimulate the economy.
Did I call it or what? Right now ESPN is saying Kevin Durant is the best player in the league.
He got bullied by Jrue Holiday.
Im curious who’s gonna win this year and next. If lebron and Davis and if Irving Durant and harden are all healthy. Golden state? Milwaukee? Suns? Clippers?

I would love to see the younger guys retire Durant and lebron.

I also hope the Knicks trade and get Zion. For some reason I think that’s his destiny and he will bring a championship o two to new york

Well you already have a loss in your brackets. You said: Indiana beats Orlando - Easiest pick of all. I expect to see a sweep.

I picked Indiana too. :eusa_shhh: Now can we all admit we have no fucking clue who's gonna beat who? Would you bet your life savings on any of these series? I wouldn't. Even right now Dallas seems to be handling OK so far in Oklahoma. They have been leadiing the entire game so far. Who knows what's going to happen. That's why its exciting to watch.

Maybe now that Rose is out I will watch to see if Philly can beat the Bulls, but I very much doubt that even without Rose. Hamilton will fill that void now that he is back.

We all hoped NY was going to upset Miami, but no way. And that Shumpert tore his ACL too? They are done. But even here I would not bet my life savings. You never know.

I'm optimistically pessimestic that the Bulls can still beat the Heat. And if not, maybe the Celtics can. Or Spurs or Mavs. Or Oklahoma, or even LA. I'd rather Kobe win again than see LeBron win. But right now I wouldn't even bet $100 that any one of these teams is going to win it all. I can only tell you what I hope/guess will happen.

Well, the side analysis not being spot as if I'm some sort of fortune teller, doesn't give me a loss in my bracket. A team actually losing a series busts my bracket.

But I think an Indy win is likely even still. But they cost themselves Game 1 by missing something like the last 9 shots and traveling when the game was on the line.

Hamilton sucks. I doubt he even cracks the rotation with Rose out. Philly has been awful; so who knows if they'll step up or not. But the Bulls losing Rose hurts. But not as much as you might think. The Bulls have played well w/o him. One reason would be that he is a sub par defender.

I think the Mavs exposed the Lakers last year when they swept them. I don't see them winning it all. But they already lucked out by drawing Denver and not LAC or Memphis or even Dallas in the first round.

Your post makes me wonder, who is the real MVP in the NBA. Its not Rose. Bulls almost as good without him. Duncan? How would the Spurs do without him? Kobe? Certainly not Dwight Howard because Orlando won without him. But that was only one game and it was only Indiana. BFD. But who's the Payton Manning of the NBA. The one guy the team can't do without. I say Kevin Durant. I think he's going to go down as one of the all time greats. He's amazing. Not built like LeBron but just as talented, in his own way. More Larry Brown when LeBron is more Magic.

Is it some guy on Utah or how about the Clippers? How would that team do without Griffin in the lineup? I don't know enough about the Grizzlies but I'm sure Gasol is a key player on that team.

And think about how tightly taped up Rose was and he still blew out his knee. It wasn't like he went out with loose laces and no wraps. He has those braces on and everything. And yet he still blew out his knee? I hope for his sake and the Bulls he comes back next year. That is a waste of talent if he comes up a lame horse. Poor guy. But I can only feel so sorry for him because he has multi millions of dollars. I'm sure he'll find a way to get over it. He should have enough money for the rest of his life. And if not, like Tyson he will help stimulate the economy.
Did I call it or what? Right now ESPN is saying Kevin Durant is the best player in the league.
Im curious who’s gonna win this year and next. If lebron and Davis and if Irving Durant and harden are all healthy. Golden state? Milwaukee? Suns? Clippers?

I also hope the Knicks trade and get Zion. For some reason I think that’s his destiny and he will bring a championship o two to new york
Suns or Bucks this year.
Nets or Clippers next year.

Suns or Bucks this year.
Nets or Clippers next year.
I'd be REALLY happy if Yianni won. I'm Greek.

Forum List

Back