2012 Massive Voter Fraud Hypothetical

why would they vote for the party that has worked decades to keep black people from voting AND crashed the world economy last time they had power?

Yes why would they vote democrat?

Did you need the black voting history Moron or do you have enough personal integrity to admit to real facts?

Rhetorical we know you dont.

You would become Kerry Won Ohio.

What's the remedy for fraudulently cast votes? What happens when there are more votes cast at an address or building or county than there are registered voters?

It's called a "Thought Experiment"

Black unemployment is now greater that during the FDR Depression, I don't see how, short of massive voter fraud Obama draws even half the black vote.

didn't you hear?

blacks are brainwashed and will vote for the demoncrat.

"The unemployment rate for black males rose a whole percentage point to 18%. Even more staggeringly, the black youth unemployment rate in August was 46.5%, up from 39.2% in July."

Read more: Black Unemployment Jumped To STAGGERING New Highs In August - Business Insider

46.5% unemployment, but that's a good thing right? The Dems say unemployment stimulates the economy, right?

Are unemployed black youth the biggest economic stimulus?

why would they vote for the party that has worked decades to keep black people from voting AND crashed the world economy last time they had power?

You mean like when LBJ Held up Ike's Civil Rights Bill for 7 years, then passed it as his own when he became President?

What's the remedy for fraudulently cast votes? What happens when there are more votes cast at an address or building or county than there are registered voters?

The Secretary of State or Elections Secretary for the states in question refuses to certify the vote. Considering many of the battleground states have a GOP SecState in position, that would be the first check. The Electoral Votes for that State would then go to no one, i.e. not be awarded to either candidate.

The second check on the process is the Electoral College. Should election issues arise after certification at the State level, then the Electoral College would have an obligation to investigate and then vote accordingly.

The Third check on the process is the US Congress. They can refuse to certify the election forcing things into the Constitutional method for Presidential selection.

Past that, you have the ability to impeach.

Here's one. Let's say that the GOP wins the battleground states and clear evidence of voter disenfranchment comes out. People stricken from the polling lists via clearly illegal tricks, voters denied or block from voting, etc, as the GOP has been shown to do in the past in various states. What solution would exist in these situations?

Black unemployment is now greater that during the FDR Depression, I don't see how, short of massive voter fraud Obama draws even half the black vote.

At the moment, predictions by most of the experts is he wins. Possibly by a narrow margin, but its likely Obama will win. No fraud necessary. Most of the reason he's looking at winning the General is because the GOP seems well and truly intent on imploding. You can win Congressional seats by being "Not that Other Guy." But you can't win the Oval Office that way. Ask Dole and Kerry how that worked out for them.

It's likely that the 2012 Presidential election will come down to a few battleground states: FL, PA, OH and MI.

What would happen if hypothetically, there were 1 million blatantly fraudulent votes cast in each major Democrat city giving Obama the victory?

You hire Diebold to supply the machines ...

You hire Diebold to supply the machines ...

Only if they contain my patented D2R Vote flipping chip

Forum List

Back