2012 Massive Voter Fraud Hypothetical

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
It's likely that the 2012 Presidential election will come down to a few battleground states: FL, PA, OH and MI.

What would happen if hypothetically, there were 1 million blatantly fraudulent votes cast in each major Democrat city giving Obama the victory?

It's likely that the 2012 Presidential election will come down to a few battleground states: FL, PA, OH and MI.

What would happen if hypothetically, there were 1 million blatantly fraudulent votes cast in each major Democrat city giving Obama the victory?

If real evidence surfaced.

We would need more trees, a good rope, and ear plugs

who gives a fuck about your corny assed hypothetical.

are you so obsessed with obama that you need to bash him on hypotheticals on message boards daily now?

go outdoors and live your life.

are you so obsessed with obama that you need to bash him on hypotheticals on message boards daily now?

You do. The butt hurt is apparent.

Funny....I was just reading the other day that the GOP would blame their abject failure to produce a decent candidate on voter fraud.

:clap2:

Use the Democrat catch all of "it's an isolated incident by rogue individuals.".

I think we can all see who's butthurt, from whining about a USS Obama, to making hypotheticals about voter fraud in the millions interstate, etc. etc. :cuckoo:

get those nooses and trees and earplugs, wink wink nudge nudge said for effect heeee heee so someone accuses me, hee hee

dork.

I think we can all see who's butthurt, from whining about a USS Obama, to making hypotheticals about voter fraud in the millions interstate, etc. etc. :cuckoo:

get those nooses and trees, wink wink nudge nudge said for effect heeee heee so someone accuses me, hee hee

dork.

You stated who cares and here you are post number two.

The simplest things just go sailing dont they?

lol, the preemptive whining has started already.

where are the "will ABO, or a ham sandwich, take all 57 states, or will obama carry one pity state"-threads.

get those nooses and trees, wink wink nudge nudge said for effect heeee heee so someone accuses me, hee hee

dork.

You stated who cares and here you are post number two.

The simplest things just go sailing dont they?

I care about responses to my own posts. Does that make sense? Let it simmer.

where are the "will ABO, or a ham sandwich, take all 57 states, or will obama carry one pity state"-threads.

Tell us about the murdered border agent again!

How the promotions are getting to the bottom of felonies being committed.

Tell us about the murdered border agent again!

How the promotions are getting to the bottom of felonies being committed.

ah, i see. you did not take my advice to go see a doctor.

That would depend on how we handled the 2 million blatantly fraudulent votes cast in each major Republican area.:lol:

ahahahazhahahjuahahjajahahahah

you peoplke dont care about evidence of real election fraud.
You dismiss court documented evidence every time its presented

Who neeeds to be hypothetical? This is obviously CYA material for what looks like another Republican loss. They know they can't hide the crazy for the next 11 months, so they've got to have their excuses lined up. :cool:

The election is still almost a year away, and the Republican partisans here are already trying to explain away Obama's victory. Which he hasn't won yet.

Probably means something, but I'm damned if I know what. :tongue:

You would become Kerry Won Ohio.

What's the remedy for fraudulently cast votes? What happens when there are more votes cast at an address or building or county than there are registered voters?

It's called a "Thought Experiment"

Black unemployment is now greater that during the FDR Depression, I don't see how, short of massive voter fraud Obama draws even half the black vote.

You would become Kerry Won Ohio.

What's the remedy for fraudulently cast votes? What happens when there are more votes cast at an address or building or county than there are registered voters?

It's called a "Thought Experiment"

Black unemployment is now greater that during the FDR Depression, I don't see how, short of massive voter fraud Obama draws even half the black vote.

didn't you hear?

blacks are brainwashed and will vote for the demoncrat.

why would they vote for the party that has worked decades to keep black people from voting AND crashed the world economy last time they had power?

Forum List

Back