2012 is a Referendum on George W. Bush

Rinata - Since you've read the book, would you mind answering my question? I would appreciate it.

Why do I get the feeling that Rinata has not read the book?

You two are nuts!!! You actually think I would go to all that trouble for you??? The only reason you're asking is because you want to make fun and be able to voice your terribly cute remarks. Forget it. If you're interested in the book, read it. If not, don't.

You two? It's just me, sister. At first I was genuinely interested in getting your take on the book, but it's obvious that you haven't read it. Do you know the author of the book? It almost sounds like you will get some kind of monetary gain out of posting a book and making fun of those who won't buy it. I believe that's against the rules on this message board.

You're not capable of confusing me. :lol:

This election is a referendum on Barack Obama. Period. End of story.

Not my fault you can't defend his record, but oh well.

His record does not need defending, Dave. Damn!!! Do you need it set to music???
It needs defending -- badly -- but you can't.

Stamping your feet and pouting is proving ineffective. Perhaps you should threaten to hold your breath until you turn blue...?

What are you talking about??? Don't be stupid. I just lose patience with that thick head of yours. You are very tiresome!!!

Why do I get the feeling that Rinata has not read the book?

You two are nuts!!! You actually think I would go to all that trouble for you??? The only reason you're asking is because you want to make fun and be able to voice your terribly cute remarks. Forget it. If you're interested in the book, read it. If not, don't.

You two? It's just me, sister. At first I was genuinely interested in getting your take on the book, but it's obvious that you haven't read it. Do you know the author of the book? It almost sounds like you will get some kind of monetary gain out of posting a book and making fun of those who won't buy it. I believe that's against the rules on this message board.

What is your damn problem??? I recommended a book that I liked. Period. I most certainly do not know the author, you idiot. I would have said so. As far as your comment about a monetary gain?? Congrats!!! That is the stupidest thing that has ever been said to me on these boards. And you bat crap crazies have given me so much to choose from.

Lastly, I don't care whether or not you think I've read it or why you think I don't want to discuss it. This is not my first rodeo. Get lost.

It's awesome how butthurt the USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade gets when someone reminds them of the Bush presidency.

Despite their best efforts America still blames BOOOOOSSSSHHHHHHHHH for the economy.

Suck it.

It's awesome how butthurt the USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade gets when someone reminds them of the Bush presidency.

Despite their best efforts America still blames BOOOOOSSSSHHHHHHHHH for the economy.

Suck it.

I don't give a fuck what you think about Bush. Chances are, I agree with much of whatever you think. Chances are you still believe some bull shit about him too. But this ain't about Bush. This about the fact that libs are losers who can't accept responsibility for their actions. Obama is a failure. Deal with it.

Yeah its pretty clear that the GOP isn't bring Bush II out there to rally the troops.

And its pretty clear WHY they're not, too. Bush IIs time in office was a bit of a mess and many Republicans would rather forget the whole thing

But this election is not a validation or an indictment of Bush II.

This election is still about what Obama claims he stands for versus what Mitt claims he stands for.

The Americans voting for Obama are not voting against Bush II, and the Republicans voting for Mitt will not be voting for Bush II, either.

New ebook Argues 2012 is a Referendum on George W. Bush

Every president since Gerald Ford has attended his party’s first convention after leaving office. Not George W. Bush. His name was barely mentioned in Tampa, or during the GOP primaries, or in any of thousands of Republican campaign ads aired so far this cycle.

Yet during this 2012 race the legacy of his administration is to Republicans like the proverbial elephant in the room, a presence too embarrassing to recognize but too overwhelming not to matter. In poll after poll, voters blame the poor economy not on Obama, but on Bush — and Bush’s policies are hard to distinguish from Romney’s. The Romney campaign has tried to make the race a referendum on Obama. It is shaping up, ironically, to be a referendum on Bush.

A new ebook, Elephant in the Room: Washington in the Bush Years, explores why, despite efforts to airbrush him out of today’s political conversation, the 43rd president remains central to it.

Whether you’re a liberal or a conservative, Elephant in the Room is a timely and important book premised on the idea that comprehending what went wrong in Washington during the Bush years is key to understanding what can be done to set the country right.

Political Animal - New ebook Argues 2012 is a Referendum on George W. Bush

What an interesting concept. And it is true that the GOP would like to forget GWB even existed. He is NEVER mentioned in the Romney campaign at all.

You're mistaken just like you were mistaken in 2010 we couldn't get obama then so were mopping up the rest of his mess
http://www.usmessageboard.com/6039034-post1.html

Among other things since becoming president, Barack Obama has:
Signed the NDAA into law - making it legal to assassinate Americans w/o charge or trial.
Initiated, and personally oversees a 'Secret Kill List'.
Waged war on Libya without congressional approval.
Started a covert, drone war in Yemen.
Escalated the proxy war in Somalia.
Escalated the CIA drone war in Pakistan.
Maintained a presence in Iraq even after "ending" the war.
Sharply escalated the war in Afghanistan.
Secretly deployed US special forces to 75 countries.
Sold $30 billion of weapons to the dictatorship in Saudi Arabia.
Signed an agreement for 7 military bases in Colombia.
Opened a military base in Chile.
Touted nuclear power, even after the disaster in Japan.
Opened up deepwater oil drilling, even after the BP disaster.
Did a TV commercial promoting "clean coal".
Defended body scans and pat-downs at airports.
Signed the Patriot Act extension into law.
Deported a modern-record 1.5 million immigrants.
Continued Bush's rendition program.

Obama Fact Sheet. Bush, Obama, Same Old Drama! Chronological listing of Obama's dealings

What is your damn problem??? I recommended a book that I liked. Period. I most certainly do not know the author, you idiot. I would have said so. As far as your comment about a monetary gain?? Congrats!!! That is the stupidest thing that has ever been said to me on these boards. And you bat crap crazies have given me so much to choose from.

Lastly, I don't care whether or not you think I've read it or why you think I don't want to discuss it. This is not my first rodeo. Get lost.

But you can't discuss what's in the book. The only thing you can do is throw insults. Admit it: you're lying. You never read book. You just thought the title and a brief summary of it sounded good. Based on your posts, I seriously doubt you can even read a 197 page book.

What an interesting concept. And it is true that the GOP would like to forget GWB even existed. He is NEVER mentioned in the Romney campaign at all.

To be absolutely fair, though, Mondale didn't talk about Carter in 1984, even though there was a closer link. Kerry didn't spend a lot of time talking about Bill Clinton as the "good old days".

It really takes about 8 years for one to get the respected position of an ex-president.

You have to kind of be your own man.

by 2016, I suspect "Dubya" will be totally rehabilitated as memories of his presidency fade.

Which will put Jeb in the catsbird seat to run.

But you can't discuss what's in the book. The only thing you can do is throw insults. Admit it: you're lying. You never read book. You just thought the title and a brief summary of it sounded good. Based on your posts, I seriously doubt you can even read a 197 page book.

You said all of this already!!! I don't want to be your pen pal, and I don't care what you think of me in any capacity, okay?? However, I will respond to one more thing since you just don't seem to be getting it.

I CAN discuss the book with you. But I DON'T WANT to because that is not what you really want to do. You know it and I know it.

Suck it.

I don't give a fuck what you think about Bush. Chances are, I agree with much of whatever you think. Chances are you still believe some bull shit about him too. But this ain't about Bush. This about the fact that libs are losers who can't accept responsibility for their actions. Obama is a failure. Deal with it.

If you weren't so obnoxious I would feel sorry for you.

Suck it.

7706.jpg

"Da Booooooooooooooooooooosh! He stoles the precious Florida chads! We hates da Boooooooooooosh! Hates him! Boshhhhhhhhh bosh bosh BOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOSh! We hates him forever my precious! Him and his Democrat Vote Flipping Machine in ohio Kerry won Precious Ohio BooooooooooshhhshhshshshSHHHS shsh Da Boshhhhhhhhhh keep out da booshes"

Anyone who views this election as a referendum on Bush is probably either mentally retarded or smoking some serious shit.... 'cause that's who utterly stupid that would be.

Suck it.

7706.jpg

"Da Booooooooooooooooooooosh! He stoles the precious Florida chads! We hates da Boooooooooooosh! Hates him! Boshhhhhhhhh bosh bosh BOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOSh! We hates him forever my precious! Him and his Democrat Vote Flipping Machine in ohio Kerry won Precious Ohio BooooooooooshhhshhshshshSHHHS shsh Da Boshhhhhhhhhh keep out da booshes"

See?

:lmao:

His record does not need defending, Dave. Damn!!! Do you need it set to music???
It needs defending -- badly -- but you can't.

Stamping your feet and pouting is proving ineffective. Perhaps you should threaten to hold your breath until you turn blue...?

What are you talking about??? Don't be stupid. I just lose patience with that thick head of yours. You are very tiresome!!!
TRANSLATION:

temper-tantrum-girl-425ds061609_getty.jpeg

Forum List

Back