2012 GOP Presidential Candidate Gary Johnson on Sharia Law

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Gary Johnson working Sharia fear from the opposite side of Herman Cain - Maggie Haberman - POLITICO.com

Herman Cain’s reluctance to appoint Muslims to positions of power and concerns about Sharia law in the U.S. is ridiculous said, Gary Johnson, who’s also not impressed with the Atlanta businessman’s grasp of foreign policy.
"I don't see it happening. I've never seen or smelled a whiff of it. It's a non-existent issue as far as I'm concerned,” Johnson told Mother Jones. “And when Herman Cain answers the first question at the South Carolina debate about what he would do in Iraq and Afghanistan by saying he would consult with his advisers, gosh."

Johnson has only single-digit support in early polls, while Cain has performed somewhat well, despite never holding office or running outside of Georgia.

Governor Johnson continues to show why he is the best candidate in the 2012 GOP field. :clap2:

Gary Johnson working Sharia fear from the opposite side of Herman Cain - Maggie Haberman - POLITICO.com

Herman Cain’s reluctance to appoint Muslims to positions of power and concerns about Sharia law in the U.S. is ridiculous said, Gary Johnson, who’s also not impressed with the Atlanta businessman’s grasp of foreign policy.
"I don't see it happening. I've never seen or smelled a whiff of it. It's a non-existent issue as far as I'm concerned,” Johnson told Mother Jones. “And when Herman Cain answers the first question at the South Carolina debate about what he would do in Iraq and Afghanistan by saying he would consult with his advisers, gosh."

Johnson has only single-digit support in early polls, while Cain has performed somewhat well, despite never holding office or running outside of Georgia.
Governor Johnson continues to show why he is the best candidate in the 2012 GOP field. :clap2:

You should vote for him.

You should vote for him.

If it wasn't for a couple major disagreements between Governor Johnson and I, you would see me casting a ballot for him.

However, considering what I know of all the current presidential candidates in 2012 on the GOP side, he certainly seems to be the best.

So far, nobody in the GOP has caught my full attention. I'm hoping as things heat up there will be somebody who steps forward that doesn't come off as a typical career politician...

Forum List

Back