2012: Epic Election

An epic election huh...

So Obama's Roman columns will much bigger this election?

is it TIME to buy STYROFOAM Shares so another even larger FAUX Temple can be erected?

;)

Gee... Perhaps Obama can just float down from the heavens and grace the little people with his mere presence...

I'm expecting a lot of tingling left wing media, in this one...:lol:

Cain is a good man, and should get about 20% of the black vote.

I sincerely hope that black people pay attention to the liberal media this time around, so they can learn that they must walk in lock step with the party or else. Maybe some will learn that they are nothing more than to tool for power for the dnc.

Why would you assume that he would get 20% of the Black vote?

He's all black and talks like a preacher [at times], through in a few black conservatives, and I ballpark 20% of the black vote, should he run against Obama.

He won't make it. The cries that he's a token, an Uncle Tom, house ******, etc etc, will be more than most can bear, once the left moves in on his family....

Is it so hard to imagine that Black people aren't going to vote for someone simply because they're black?

Why would you assume that he would get 20% of the Black vote?

He's all black and talks like a preacher [at times], through in a few black conservatives, and I ballpark 20% of the black vote, should he run against Obama.

He won't make it. The cries that he's a token, an Uncle Tom, house ******, etc etc, will be more than most can bear, once the left moves in on his family....

Is it so hard to imagine that Black people aren't going to vote for someone simply because they're black?

Just look at OBAMA and WHY he was elected, eh?:eusa_eh:

An epic election huh...

So Obama's Roman columns will much bigger this election?

is it TIME to buy STYROFOAM Shares so another even larger FAUX Temple can be erected?

;)

Gee... Perhaps Obama can just float down from the heavens and grace the little people with his mere presence...

I'm expecting a lot of tingling left wing media, in this one...:lol:
And they'll grace us with it in their defense of Obama's total Incompetence.

The same percentage of blacks voted for Obama as did for Clinton, Kerry, Gore, Carter, Mondale, etc, etc, etc.

Did 95% of blacks vote for John Kerry because he was black? Or was there possibly another reason?

The same percentage of blacks voted for Obama as did for Clinton, Kerry, Gore, Carter, Mondale, etc, etc, etc.

Did 95% of blacks vote for John Kerry because he was black? Or was there possibly another reason?

Makes me wonder if other minorities are equally incapable of independent thought..

Makes me wonder if other minorities are equally incapable of independent thought..

Statements like this are perfect examples of why blacks vote Democratic 95% of the time - is it surprising that they don't support people who think they're "incapable of independent thought"?

Statements like this are perfect examples of why blacks vote Democratic 95% of the time - is it surprising that they don't support people who think they're "incapable of independent thought"?

You said 95% .. does that sound diverse and independent to you.....:lol:

I don't say "95%", electoral statistics do.

You're the one making value judgements about it.

and your avoiding the obvious.. 95% shows 5% independence.. right

Yup.. I make value judgments.... what.. you don't...:eusa_eh:

No, it shows that 95% of blacks think that Democrats represent them better than Republicans, nothing more.

No, it shows that 95% of blacks think that Democrats represent them better than Republicans, nothing more.

What it shows me is that black folks vote for Democrats regardless of the results delivered.

Forum List

Back