2012 Electoral "Click The States" Webpage.Great For Counting Current Electoral Votes!

RunPerryRun

Aug 4, 2011
:cool:

I just found this web-page where you can keep track of the the "Red State vs Blue State" Electoral count. You will come across a grey United States map. Then click each state Red,Blue,or Grey.
I have tried every possible scenario to give Obama 270 Electoral Voters. THEY JUST AREN'T THERE!
Check It Out.
2012 Electoral Map - Create Your Prediction!

I gave Obama Florida,Nevada,Colorado,Minnesota,Wisconsin,and New Jersey, and he still loses by 35 Votes. That's the best I can do. Let me know how your calculations come out.

also, for those of you living in Ohio,Penn,and Michigan. Can you tell us the real polls of your states? MSM says Obama is around 40% in all three states, would you all say it's off by 5-10 points?

The GOP needs to win everything between PA and Texas, except for Michigan and Il to win. That isn't a tall order. Fl, NC, VA ought to be a cinch.
I'd say it's going to be a blow out.

I just found this web-page where you can keep track of the the "Red State vs Blue State" Electoral count. You will come across a grey United States map. Then click each state Red,Blue,or Grey.
I have tried every possible scenario to give Obama 270 Electoral Voters. THEY JUST AREN'T THERE!
Check It Out.
I gave Obama all of the Dem strongholds and two toss up states. He comes up far short.
Here's the list:
WA, OR ( both states have large urban centers that vote democrat) CA...Dem
NV...Harry Reid still campaigns for Obama and the state goes Blue by a paper thin margin.
MN.....You can always count on wacky Minnesota to buck the trend.
IL....The GOP nominee has no chance.....MS...Largest percentage black population of any state(35%) half of which are voting age and half of those will vote. Those will at a 98% clip vote for Obama. Just enough libs in college towns across the state to give Obama MS.
MI.....Union vote goes to Obama. OH rust belt state in political transition. Obama wins it by a narrow margin. Perhaps one of the contested vote count states.
NY....Downstate and NYC voters cannot fathom voting GOP. NY Metro area accounts for 2/3rds of the population. Obama gets the 29.
VT....This state is a Bolshevik as it gets. Blue.
MD. Black population centers around Washington DC vote democrat nearly in lockstep. That also goes for middle and upper middle class blacks who cannot admit to their neighbors they would not vote democrat.
MA..C'mon...Yes they voted for a GOP Senator to replace Ted Kennedy. MA voters going GOP happens about as often as the passing of Haley's Comet. Forget it. The GOP should not even bother campaigning in MA.
RI....Marches to the beat of a different drummer. I suspect this tiniest of real estate plots that calls itself a state will go for Obama.
Forget the political pundits in the media. I've got your results right here.
I give the GOP candidate all of the traditional conservative voting states.
Now, NJ goes GOP because Christie has just enough popularity to help steer the vote to Red.
PA is able to offset the democrat voting Philadelphia area and give the state to the GOP.
Virginia, won by Obama in 2008 turns it's back on the President and goes back to a Red state winner.
And in a surprise. all of the well to do Nutmeg State voters have had enough of threatening tax increases. CT goes GOP.
ME and NH remain Red....As does FL, GA, TN, AL and other Southeastern states.. NC reverts back to a traditional GOP president voting state. This after republicans have taken the NC House and Senate for the first time in over 100 years.
Indiana is a rust belt state that will vote for the GOP candidate.

and also, if Cally and New York become too close to call 5/6 months prior to elections,you can bet "The Powers That Be" will begin the process of Voter Fraud Techniques. Create 5 Million Democrats! Yah,,,THATS THE TICKET !

Check It Out.
I gave Obama all of the Dem strongholds and two toss up states. He comes up far short.
Here's the list:
NV...Harry Reid still campaigns for Obama and the state goes Blue by a paper thin margin.
IL....The GOP nominee has no chance.....MS...Largest percentage black population of any state(35%) half of which are voting age and half of those will vote. Those will at a 98% clip vote for Obama. Just enough libs in college towns across the state to give Obama MS.
MI.....Union vote goes to Obama. OH rust belt state in political transition. Obama wins it by a narrow margin. Perhaps one of the contested vote count states.
NY....Downstate and NYC voters cannot fathom voting GOP. NY Metro area accounts for 2/3rds of the population. Obama gets the 29.
MD. Black population centers around Washington DC vote democrat nearly in lockstep. That also goes for middle and upper middle class blacks who cannot admit to their neighbors they would not vote democrat.
MA..C'mon...Yes they voted for a GOP Senator to replace Ted Kennedy. MA voters going GOP happens about as often as the passing of Haley's Comet. Forget it. The GOP should not even bother campaigning in MA.
RI....Marches to the beat of a different drummer. I suspect this tiniest of real estate plots that calls itself a state will go for Obama.
Now, NJ goes GOP because Christie has just enough popularity to help steer the vote to Red.
PA is able to offset the democrat voting Philadelphia area and give the state to the GOP.
Virginia, won by Obama in 2008 turns it's back on the President and goes back to a Red state winner.
And in a surprise. all of the well to do Nutmeg State voters have had enough of threatening tax increases. CT goes GOP.
ME and NH remain Red....As does FL, GA, TN, AL and other Southeastern states.. NC reverts back to a traditional GOP president voting state. This after republicans have taken the NC House and Senate for the first time in over 100 years.

I am originally from Massachusetts, It boggles me to death wondering how they could of elected Obama. Massachusetts is known for being a well educated state,so if they are all so smart, why did they vote for a candidate who is the mirror image of Fedele Castro?

I am originally from Massachusetts, It boggles me to death wondering how they could of elected Obama. Massachusetts is known for being a well educated state,so if they are all so smart, why did they vote for a candidate who is the mirror image of Fedele Castro?

Germany was the best educated, most cultivated, most cultured nation and people on the continent of Europe January 30, 1933. Look how well that worked out. That's part of your explanation for Massachussetts. Perhaps that, as well as the NYT's owning and controlling the Boston Globe. Then you have to factor in Harvard University. A while back, when Lawrence Summers was still President there at Harvard, he led an off the record, informal discussion group trying to analyze the reasons for the test and performance differences between males and females in different occupational fields and endeavors of study. When Mr Summers dared to suggest that some very real anatomical and physiological differences between male and female might account for these differences, members of the informal discussion group suddenly began hyperventilating, bizarrely running in circles and screaming hysterically for airplane vomit bags. The next epochal piece of knowledge and information out of that cradle of national literati and illuminati was the study released shortly before this last July Fourth that proclaimed the very real and present danger that attending too many July Fourth Parades and fireworks displays turned an enormous number of ordinary, well intentioned people into (Gasp!) evil republicans.

Last edited:
If Massachusetts and New York State votes for Obama in 2012, then I guess u can say, those states have gone to hell (not all of them, just the 55% who voted for the second coming of hitler)

Check It Out.
Here's the list:

MA is also the home state of many intellectual elites who are traditional democrat voters.
To be frank I think MA voters outside the Boston Metro are do not bother to vote at all.
How else could a philandering lush like Ted Kennedy be elected multiple times.

Germany was the best educated, most cultivated, most cultured nation and people on the continent of Europe January 30, 1933. Look how well that worked out. That's part of your explanation for Massachussetts. Perhaps that, as well as the NYT's owning and controlling the Boston Globe. Then you have to factor in Harvard University. A while back, when Lawrence Summers was still President there at Harvard, he led an off the record, informal discussion group trying to analyze the reasons for the test and performance differences between males and females in different occupational fields and endeavors of study. When Mr Summers dared to suggest that some very real anatomical and physiological differences between male and female might account for these differences, members of the informal discussion group suddenly began hyperventilating, bizarrely running in circles and screaming hysterically for airplane vomit bags. The next epochal piece of knowledge and information out of that cradle of national literati and illuminati was the study released shortly before this last July Fourth that proclaimed the very real and present danger that attending too many July Fourth Parades and fireworks displays turned an enormous number of ordinary, well intentioned people into (Gasp!) evil republicans.
I remember a study that concluded human males and females process information differently.
Liberal women's groups along with the politically correct sector of the media went ballistic.
The women's organizations such as NOW claimed these conclusions would lead to discrimination. They said that people would perceive that "different" would be perceived to mean one was "better" than the other.
Of course this is total hogwash, but the MSM went with that view and ran away with it. The story grew a life of it's own for a short period of time...That is until the NOW gang and the media found a new cause.

Forum List

Back