2012 Election

One thing every single person can agree on is that this election is a choice between two visions for America.

I can only agree that it is being presented as such.

I can agree that on the margins where policies aren't really important to the overall plan of the MASTERS, there continues to be a significant difference between the parties, that is certainly true.

But as to there being a REAL CHOICE between the agenda of the two parties?

No, I really cannot agree that there is anything remotely like a clear choice.

Both parties sup at the table of the same MASTERS ergo I can only conclude that both parties are working on behalf to the ultimate benefit of those MASTERS.

Look deeply into the economic outcome of where both parties POLICIES have lead us, and THAT is (and has been) the agenda of the masters of the universe.

They don't give a rat's ass about right to life, homsexuality, gun control, or the SOCIAL AGENDA ISSUES that most here so dearly love to debate about.

The know the future BANKRUPTSY of this nation and its governments will benefit them enormously, leaving a power vacum that they are already preparing to fill with the CORPORATIONS-LEAD INTERNATIONAL STATE, and frankly that is really all they care about.

It's ALL about their bundle of sticks, kiddies.

Last edited:
The so-called "far right" can't even handle midgets like JoeB or Betty Boop.

I have no trouble putting down poseurs like you, jreeves. :lol:

The so-called "far right" can't even handle midgets like JoeB or Betty Boop.

I have no trouble putting down poseurs like you, jreeves. :lol:

How impressive....that post took much mental thought.:clap2:

If you continue babbling you may be able to actually put together a intelligent thought.

Jim Lehrer made the mistake (from the Liberal point of view) of allowing THE WON to actually debate Romney. As Pacoug so aptly demonstrates by his Kareem analogy (even the name fits), Barak Hussein could not get to his sweet spot. So, in the next debate, someone will set a pick for Barak Hussein. How? By having the questioners carefully picked, so THEY WILL drag in the phony facts as part of the question. The Moderator is a lefty, isn't she?

Obama's problem remains though. He has to defend his idea that America is the problem in the world, that the way to deal with Islamic radicals is to put them in power and give some facts on what Obama said about Afghanistan and what is being done there. Potentially, eye candy Barak has a tougher time with his "Presidential BS" on foreign policy than he had on the economy.

The way to handle the phony question will be the key to defeat Barak Hussein in the next debate. In other words, take away Barak Hussein's helpers interfering and Barak stands and falls on his own.

Forum List

Back