2012 Election - Looking Towards Them

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Presidential: Obviously Obama is up!

Senate: 33 Senates seats up. 23 Democrats seats up, 10 Republicans seats! Senate is 49 R, 2 I (who are really D) and 49 D. 60 seat R filibuster is a real reality!

The 8 of 10 Republican seats are in conservative states: AZ, IN, MS, NV, TN, TX, UT and Missouri! 1 is in MA, recently won by the Popular Scott Brown.

While the D's extremely vulnerable 13 seats, which would have been lost if the election was this year, in: FL, CT, MI, MN, MO, Missouri, NB, NM, ND, OH, VA, WV and WS!

No doubt things and perceptions can shift in two years, but 2012 will be upon us quickly!

House of Representative: They are all up every two years. So its a wait and see, to see if the Republican gains can hold!

State Governors: 11 State (2 US Territories) will be up. Note: Current make of US Governors is 29 R, 1 IND and 20 D!
Republicans have 3 in very conservative states (ND, UT & IN) and 1 US Territory (Puerta Rico). All are very SAFE!
The Democrats have 8 in which half are very vulnerable: MO, NH, WV, MO

o back up the fucking short bus you came in on....(no offense to short bus riders)

first we got to get thru 2 years of a gop controlled house....2 years of gridlock will remind the fickled american voters why they dont care for the gop...the economy has to improve ...cause its the economy stupid..where have we heard that before?

o back up the fucking short bus you came in on....(no offense to short bus riders)

first we got to get thru 2 years of a gop controlled house....2 years of gridlock will remind the fickled american voters why they dont care for the gop...the economy has to improve ...cause its the economy stupid..where have we heard that before?

The short bus? OUCH!

Anyways I did state anything can happen in two year and perception can change. Every 2 years the house is always up for grabs. But I simply pointed out the Republicans are NOT vulnerable in the Governors race or Senate, but the Democrats are extremely vulnerable in both!

I hope the economy improves and rebounds. I can care less about politicals gains, rather then personal gains, but I don't see it happening! If the economy stays stagnant or worsens, Obama and the Democrats will get the burnt of the blame! That is reality!

If the Republicans capture 2/3 in the House, 60 Seats in the Senate, 2/3 of State Governors and the Presidency, then maybe we can see something done about illegal immigration. We can see if Conservative economic philosophies are legit or hot air. Whether Republicans can reform healthcare, because they will have to put up something on healthcare and they know people are dissatisfied with pre-Obamacare healthcare!

There are a lot of things that could change, of course that can all go out the window if the Democrats take the house!

Forum List

Back