2012 Democratic National Convention: Charlotte, NC - September 4th - 6th

Thanks Lakhota for opening up this thread. I am so looking forward for a breath of fresh air this week, it was quit stuffy and stiff last week. Notice good weather ahead, so the Dems should hit front page.

You're welcome! I look forward to getting that RNC lying shit taste out of my mouth.

Well then your DNC isn't going to help. See what they're serving for lunch...

XXXXX_Meister

Last edited:
Thanks Lakhota for opening up this thread. I am so looking forward for a breath of fresh air this week, it was quit stuffy and stiff last week. Notice good weather ahead, so the Dems should hit front page.

You're welcome! I look forward to getting that RNC lying shit taste out of my mouth.

Well then your DNC isn't going to help. See what they're serving for lunch...

XXXXXX

It's your fav!

The truth according to liberals is as good as Truthmatters on her worst day.

Enjoy the show... you won't see another one like it anytime soon.

It will take months for Charlotte to rid itself of the scum slime left behind.

Nah, it will still be there, just like it was before the dems got there. here's something you can enjoy. NC drinks the most beer in the USA, next to Oregon.
No, it doesn't. Do you fucking libroids HAVE to LIE about EVERYTHING? Or are you just, REALLY, that fucking STUPID?

NEVADA drinks the most beer, followed by New Hampshire...

Beer Consumption by State per Capita -- Beer Info

Pole Rider sharing his dinner menu?

Lakhota finishing hers:

ashleystern1.jpg

Last edited:
...and now speaking on the stage a bona fide vote getter:

Her name is Hazel Hussein Martinez....a 1/3 white, 1/3 Arab and 1/3 Black Puerto Rican woman that lives on welfare in NYC. She is a 40 year old junior college student, single mom with 3 kids from 3 different fathers of different races. She has recently become a lesbian maybe staying bi-sexual. She is a drug addict with HIV. she is a new age gyspy with her religious views that accept all religions into one.

She is going to speak about family values, free condoms, free drug needles, student aid and her time in the Army JR ROTC in high school to fill the military box.

Forum List

Back