2012 Democratic National Convention: Charlotte, NC - September 4th - 6th

shut up with your idiot rants...or turn your rep back on, COWARD

You're the moron who tried to claim you were speaking for people than other yourself. That's the act of a coward. Now go and play your rep whore game. You show that you aren't intelligent enough to actually discuss issues.

come on chicken shit, talk to people like that with your REP turned on.
loser like you little buddie

NaziCons actually think that NEGS give them power. So funny...

2012_09_06_dnc-thumb-700xauto-1843.jpg

shut up with your idiot rants...or turn your rep back on, COWARD

You're the moron who tried to claim you were speaking for people than other yourself. That's the act of a coward. Now go and play your rep whore game. You show that you aren't intelligent enough to actually discuss issues.

Wow. Had I known how serious you take the silly little rep game, I would have asked mine to be turned off a long time ago. You know what's really cool. I can't even see your points, and have no idea what they are.

If Romney wins the General Election, he will have defeated the "fictional" Obama - not the "real" Obama. The "real" Obama deserves a 2nd term. The "real" Obama has earned a 2nd term. The "real" Obama not only has to worry about beating the "fictional" Obama - he also has to worry about voter suppression and another stolen election.

Regardless of the outcome, Romney/Ryan will be branded as running one of the most dishonest campaigns in American history.

President Obama and his supporters can only hope that truth prevails - and the mainstream media do their jobs fairly and honestly for the American people.

ROTFLMAO...

Once again, one of the bigger morons on the board does nothing but spout rhetoric that is pure crap.

The "Real" Obama is a loser. Bob Woodward is about to crucify him.

He promised to change the tenor of politics, but has spent a bunch of money already on negative ads in key states (all for nothing too).

Obama not only deserves to be sent packing. He should get a resounding "YOU'RE FIRED" as he is leaving. The truth is lost in the screaming of people like Chris Mattews. But people know whats going on.

Obama is a liar as well as a dick.

If Romney wins the General Election, he will have defeated the "fictional" Obama - not the "real" Obama. The "real" Obama deserves a 2nd term. The "real" Obama has earned a 2nd term. The "real" Obama not only has to worry about beating the "fictional" Obama - he also has to worry about voter suppression and another stolen election.

Regardless of the outcome, Romney/Ryan will be branded as running one of the most dishonest campaigns in American history.

President Obama and his supporters can only hope that truth prevails - and the mainstream media do their jobs fairly and honestly for the American people.

What? their's two obama's?

NaziCons actually think that NEGS give them power. So funny...

You are flooding the front page.

I know what you do. And now I captured it. Look what you just posted.

You are not here to discuss. I know you.

NaziCons actually think that NEGS give them power. So funny..

Forum List

Back