2012 debunked by NASA

I believe the article to be truer than the headline. NASA may merely be responding to queries from tabloids concerning the rumors being procreated that NASA is hiding some esoteric knowledge of impending doom. I wouldn't classify that as a crusade to debunk, just an attempt to explain scientific facts to superstitious, gullible minds.

Orson Wells and radio broadcasting come to mind.

Well, I will give President Obama at least a couple of years, seeing what he inherited from the brilliant Neo-cons that preceded him.
I suppose you're calling the Congress "neocons" since it is they who should be properly credited with the mess.

However, it's also interesting to note that you're more concerned with what was inherited, than what WILL be, by our kids and grandkids.

This flies in the face of your AGW beliefs, and is another irony alert!

Well, I will give President Obama at least a couple of years, seeing what he inherited from the brilliant Neo-cons that preceded him.
I suppose you're calling the Congress "neocons" since it is they who should be properly credited with the mess.

However, it's also interesting to note that you're more concerned with what was inherited, than what WILL be, by our kids and grandkids.

This flies in the face of your AGW beliefs, and is another irony alert!

:lol:And you are still an ignorant ass:lol:

Forum List

Back