2011's Top Ten Lies told by GOP in no particular order:

R

rdean

1,2,3: Jobs Jobs Jobs

That's three.

4. Obama took a trip costing 200 million dollars a day.

5. Obama has passed more regulations than any other president in history.

6. Obama has grown the government more than any president in history.

7. The economy was fine until Democrats got into office.

8. Freddie/Fannie and Barney Frank caused the economic meltdown.

9. It was Bush/Republican torture that led to Bin Laden/or that it was someone else in his administration calling the shots.

10. Democrats are soft on terror.

Oh, man, I have another 100. But I think these are the top 10. Of course, "Job Jobs Jobs" carried over from 2010. Also, "The stimulus didn't create a single job", hmm, considering the over 100 Republicans congressmen who voted against it and then took credit for jobs they created with stimulus, that's a pretty big whopper.

Even though the lie about the trip costing 200 million dollars a day didn't do anything to the country, the shear scope of such a lie was enormous. And you had so many truly ignorant people believing something so fantastical. How was it possible?

Then there was the downgrade. Republican House Speaker, "We got 98% of EVERYTHING we wanted", but the downgrade was Obama's fault.

Kind of like the Iraq war. Only Republicans got 100% of everything they wanted and controlled both houses, but still, it was the Democrat's fault. Ahh, "memory lane".

Of course, "Obama could have left Iraq any time he wanted" was huge.

There were still dozens of posts that Iraq is either a "success", a "successful democracy", or "Obama is leaving too early".

And all those economic, uh, you can't call them policies. You can't call them bad jokes. Because they are really funny to laugh at.

Then there's all the comments about "education, scientists and science" and the insistence that Republicans make up more than a measly 6% of scientists. Even after all those comments, still, Republicans make up much, much more than 6%. PEW is stupid. They don't know how to do research to come up with such a finding. Next they' will be saying "Intelligent Design" has no proof. We know it does. We learned that in church.

He's not smart enough to write a book, so it must have been ghost written.

There's the persistent lies, "He was born in Kenya, he's a Marxist/Fascist/Communist", he's a "Kenyan Colonial Mau Mau" and so on.

Then there are the coded racist smears, "Boy King", "Man Child" and so on.

I have to give another "Honorable Mention" to Barney Frank. The fact that the Republicans could say the meltdown was caused by a gay Democrat when Republicans held both Houses and the Presidency is a really extravagant lie.

I think I might make another about "Republican Denial". Not sure they can be considered in the same category with the lies.

We never said, "Jobs Jobs Jobs".

We never said, "Don't close Gitmo".

We never applauded hundreds of executions.

We never said, "Let him die".

We don't believe in "Voter Suppression".

We never said, "put statement here". (There are so many to choose from.)

The reason I put this in Humor, is because so many of them made me laugh.

Oops, I forgot the "Keystone pipeline" making a million jobs as reported on Fox. Sorry.

I'm going to keep adding to this as I hear new lies.

I just heard Newt say that election after election has been determined by voter fraud.

Which comedian are you ripping off in this thread, Bill Maher or John Stewart?

You really should provide sources.

Ten lies by republicans
when do Dimograts tells lies ?

when ever theyopen thier fucking mouths

Forum List

Back