2011 NFL Draft (live thread)

Ragnar

<--- Pic is not me
Jan 23, 2010
Cincinnati, OH
FOOTBALL!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Good luck on everyone's favorite teams. Seattle picks at #25 baring trading up or more likely down so I'll check back in, I don't know... 10 hours? :razz:

In any case, the next great whoever will be grabbed by wherever this weekend and I'll be watching. FOOTBALL!!!

Cam Newton has JaMarcus Russell written all over..........

Bad pick by Carolina

Hope the Hawks take Jake Locker if he is still on the board. Word is they will pass him up....

Bad pick by Carolina

Hope the Hawks take Jake Locker if he is still on the board. Word is they will pass him up....

I'm hoping they go o-line (maybe DT or CB depending)

People here in Cincy should be pleased enough with AJ Green. I wonder if they have some confidence in Palmer sticking around? Dunno but they have an early round two pick too.

Holy smokes the Falcons just paid two arms and two legs worth of draft picks to the Browns to move up the ladder for WR Jones.

Mike Holmgren got the better end of that deal I think but then Cleveland has a bunch of work to do rebuilding.

Holy smokes the Falcons just paid two arms and two legs worth of draft picks to the Browns to move up the ladder for WR Jones.

Mike Holmgren got the better end of that deal I think but then Cleveland has a bunch of work to do rebuilding.

Jones has all the talent in the world but drops a lot of balls. Injury problems also.
Terrible move by the Falcons.

Bad pick by Carolina

I'm thinking Daunte Culpepper

Damn....Dolphins took Pouncey

Wanted him for the Giants

Forum List

Back