2011 global temperature thread

They believe this to be a fraud and wouldn't except any of it as true. A faggot like Polar bear at least wont and will keep pointing at north America, which is below normal, but is being caused by a weather pattern. The arctic has warmed 1c in areas in the last decade. But some people just wish to shit on science because they believe that everyone that is on the other side is some kind of lier and idiot.

I'm fucking sick of hearing the trash that comes out of your mouth to then find out it was a lie and these scientist didn't do anything wrong .. If it is a fraud then prove it already and if not Shut the fuck up. Just like the ice age crap. I think this polar bear cock sucker is one sad little piece of dog shit. He thought he could just attack and throw crap at me and not get it back. Grow a pair mother fucker or get out of the kitchen.:evil:

FUCK WEATHER, Climate don't=it.
So, you're still hanging onto the GISS data. Tell me, what good is an average arctic temperature that eliminates data it doesn't like and replaces SST's with gridded in surface air temps? The data is being manipulated, it is no good.

It maybe wrong.
..we need better data and more temperature stations...Why not a few thousand remote sensors unmanned that can take the temperature every hour of the day through out the arctic, antarctic and Greenland?
I am not opposed to science, I am opposed to bad science. The point is they've already ELLIMINATED about half of the stations we do have, whats more there is a pattern to what they eliminate, so more stations is not neccessarily the answer. The answer is for them to STOP manipulating the data. When the logorythm designed to adjust for Urban heatIslands adjusts the surronding rural areas UP instead of the heat Island down there's a problem that goes beyond the data, the problem is with the PEOPLE who manipulate it to support an agenda.
We can use the satellite data for the oceans and refine the information with the ship, buoy data that we do have, which would give us a stronger record of our temperature.
we already do that, and one of the problems is the "adjustments" which ALWAYS seem to adjust the lower one toward the upper. In Situ data is used to callibrate satalite data, but when the in situ data is lower than the satelite... the y adjust the temperature upward. Why is that? In situ data on an ocean bouy is about as accurate as you can get.
Since co2 is not a green house gas of any respectability on earth then some natural cycle must be causing any warming outside of what we understand to be the bonds of the natural cycles that we understand..
That much is mostly true, the problem is we do understand what caused most of the warming of the 90's, and we do understand why there hjasn't been any more warming since then. But try to tell that to the AGW accolites. The EPA administrator was just testifying in the house today and declared the "science is settled and there is no need for argument" The followers of this mythos won't even acknowledge the huge problems with their creed.

We have the Aqua and other satellites recording Arctic data. And that is just our satellites. The Arctic is rapidly warming, the evidence is simply unavoidable.
The evedence is simply fixed to make sure that it shows what the agendists want it to show. Have you though of a good reason why they would grid in land surface temeratures over open water where they already have in situ data to use yet?

We have the Aqua and other satellites recording Arctic data. And that is just our satellites. The Arctic is rapidly warming, the evidence is simply unavoidable.

Maybe, but probably not. Satellite data doesn't support that contention. Only temp averaging by Hansen and Co. records an increase amazingly enough where there are no surface weather stations to confirm his "modelling". What we do know however is the Arctic ice has rebounded 26% over the last three years. That is unarguable.

Arctic Ice Volume Has Increased 26% Over The Last Three Years | Real Science
They dio have surface stations, in situ data is obtained from ocean bouys, which they throw out in favor of gridding in land surface temperatures... its a fraud.

Forum List

Back