2011 9th Warmest Year in Satellite Record

Hey Thunder.........by the way..............going on almost 4 months now.............

C0110_Bob_Rohrman-4.jpg

Then you've not been here long enough. He's done a yeoman's work shutting the chicken little chorus' "concensus(sic) science" down.

LOL.....but BigFart, you only say that because you're at least as clueless, ignorant and retarded as ol' Walleyed.

Walleyed's moronic, anti-science nonsense generally gets immediately debunked with actual scientific evidence as soon as he posts it. The only people who can't see that are the other brainwashed denier cult imbeciles.

Careful RT, you'll tick me off enough to read ALL of your sources and rip them from one oend to the other. Those that have been here a while have seen me do it before. I just use you guys for entertainment value now. You should be glad. I'm Hell on Faithers.

ROTFLMAO.......oh lord, saveexxon, you are so unbelievably deluded. Let me clear up your confusion. YOU ARE A CLUELESS RETARD!!! You couldn't refute an actual scientific "source" if your life depended on it. All you ever actually do is a sort of mental masturbation in your own little fantasy world that has no connection to reality. In terms of the debates on this forum, you bring nothing of substance whatsoever. You are a bad joke on yourself.

ONly retards like you think flooding drought and hurricanes dont matter

Oh...........thats right............how stupid of me!!:eusa_wall: Weather events like droughts, floods and hurricanes only started after 1998.

What I find most fascinting about this forum is wondering how people with epic levels of naive can actually navigate in the real world?? Its fcuking fascinating!!

Last edited:

ONly retards like you think flooding drought and hurricanes dont matter

Oh...........thats right............how stupid of me!!:eusa_wall: Weather events like droughts, floods and hurricanes only started after 1998.

What I find most fascinting about this forum is wondering how people with epic levels of naive can actually navigate in the real world?? Its fcuking fascinating!!

A lot of them drive cars. :eek:

Quick questions for the Faithers. Do you have a lawn? Do you have a lawn mower? Is it electric? If its not electric why?

Quick questions for the Faithers. Do you have a lawn? Do you have a lawn mower? Is it electric? If its not electric why?
if they really cared, it'd be a push mower or zeriscaped (using native plants and let to run wild)

2011 9th Warmest Year in Satellite Record

I just wish it was #1. I would surely like a few degrees warmer.

Forum List

Back