2010's Hall of Shame: The Year in Pills

Bones

VIP Member
Dec 27, 2010
Martha Rosenberg: The Year in Pills

2010 will go down as the year the diet pill Meridia and pain pill Darvon were withdrawn from the market and the heart-attack associated diabetes drug Avandia was severely restricted.

But it was also the year the Justice Department filed the first criminal, not civil, charges against a drug company executive. Lauren Stevens, a former VP and assistant general counsel at GlaxoSmithKline, hid some 1,000 instances of GSK-paid doctors illegally promoting Wellbutrin to other doctors, say authorities.

It was also the year prominent psychiatrists Charles Nemeroff and Alan Schatzberg were accused of writing an entire book for GSK called Recognition and Treatment of Psychiatric Disorders: A Psychopharmacology Handbook for Primary Care.

Here are the drugs which make 2010's Hall of Shame.

Butttt Marijuana remains illegal in the midst of these dangerous albeit FDA approved cocktails? :cuckoo:

In the article is the list of drugs.

of course smoke is illegal...damn do you want government controlling your smoke?

government grown smoke sucks
Touche, Frau SB. I'm sure the FDA and/or the USDA would approve all sorts of chemicals and additives for legally manufactured marijuana.

Just look at what is put in cigarettes. Barf.

Monsanto Mary Jane. I can already feel the rat poison in my lungs just thinking about it. :lol:

Even if weed was legalized and it had to pass through the FDA process and purchased only from registered sellers, I'd still buy from my connections now. It's convenient, and it's high grade. Good enough for me.

Monsanto Mary Jane. I can already feel the rat poison in my lungs just thinking about it. :lol:

Even if weed was legalized and it had to pass through the FDA process and purchased only from registered sellers, I'd still buy from my connections now. It's convenient, and it's high grade. Good enough for me.
If you know it's clean and the price is right, why not? As long as you think it's worth the risk, why not?

Forum List

Back