2010 Put The Crooks Back In.

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Latest GOP mantra: 2010 Put The Crooks Back In.

So the GOP was so crooked after only a decade or so in office, that only a K street lobbyist could love them, and after 4 years out their withdrawal symptoms have got them so hysterical theiir delusions have them imagining the Dems problems are their gains?

:lol: gawd, what a world, what a world. hahhahahahahahahaha...

So the GOP was so crooked after only a decade or so in office, that only a K street lobbyist could love them, and after 4 years out their withdrawal symptoms have got them so hysterical theiir delusions have them imagining the Dems problems are their gains?

The GOP won't get my vote, but they'll probably get elected since the Democrats have screwed up so badly.

The crooks never left. They only became bigger crooks. This is by far the most partisan,corrupt,and incompetent U.S. Congress in our History. It really can't get any worse. It is very sad but it is what it is.

The crooks never left. They only became bigger crooks. This is by far the most partisan,corrupt,and incompetent U.S. Congress in our History. It really can't get any worse. It is very sad but it is what it is.

You got that right.

What a bunch of self serving Clowns these men and women are. I sure hope they clean up their act and in one big hurry.

You got that right.

What a bunch of self serving Clowns these men and women are. I sure hope they clean up their act and in one big hurry.

Me too. But don't hold your breath.

The GOP won't get my vote, but they'll probably get elected since the Democrats have screwed up so badly.
I am sure somewhere, smarter observers orelection models know better than I do. But I will say if elections were held today the anti incumbent mood wouldn't neccessarily go to either party.

I think that this far out from the primaries... depending on the type of race, be it .local, or state wide (there is no national race being held), there are too many factors and variables to be considered to say one party will do well.

If one wants to say the Dems will lose some things...expected. As the party in power in both branches of government it is almost a given they lose some seats and state offices.

If one wants to say the GOP will do better...D'oh! They've done so badly the last few elections they've sunken below the curb into the gutter.

lots can and probably will happen between now and late 2010. It will be a different landscape come the end of summer.

When were the crooks removed?

they haven't...pelosi, reid and their band of merry thugs are still on office
2006 & 2008 were elections held with many people sick and tired of the GOP and K Street giving our country away.

The Dem leaders would have a long way to go in order to bring about a culture of corruption similar to that under the GOP in the nineties and naughts.

The Dems may be inept in some ways, but at least they are sending in America for Americans. The GOP gave America away ti the highest bidder

Forum List

Back