2010 New Year's Resolution Thread!

Liability

Locked Account.
Jun 28, 2009
Mansion in Ravi's Head
LOL!

I made some Resolutions on a prior Board (it may not have even been for New Year). I failed so quickly, I have to laugh at me as so many of my buddies and detractors did! :lol:

I am giving long serious thought to WHETHER or not I even want to bother making any Resolutions this year. :confused:

But, were I to go that route, one USMB-related Resolution I have in the back of my mind involves (this will make many of the old crew chuckle):

posting with less (or no) profanity.

I'm inclined to believe that there's just no fucking way! But enough of that shit.

WHO here at USMB is seriously contemplating making NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS for 2010?

And, what are they?

LOL!

I made some Resolutions on a prior Board (it may not have even been for New Year). I failed so quickly, I have to laugh at me as so many of my buddies and detractors did! :lol:

I am giving long serious thought to WHETHER or not I even want to bother making any Resolutions this year. :confused:

But, were I to go that route, one USMB-related Resolution I have in the back of my mind involves (this will make many of the old crew chuckle):

I'm inclined to believe that there's just no fucking way! But enough of that shit.

WHO here at USMB is seriously contemplating making NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS for 2010?

And, what are they?

I resolve to be less nice to idiots.

LOL!

And, what are they?

:lol::lol::lol:

LOL!

And, what are they?

:lol::lol::lol:

I don't fucking believe either of you. Well actually I do believe radioman. But shit liability you gotta be fucking lying. *&%$#*^@!(&#^%$@*%!(#&^$%

I resolve to take curvelight off ignore for at least a week.

I resolved several years ago to make no more new years resoloutions.
First one I was ever able to fully keep :beer:

Why must one wait till new years day to make a resoloution? Any day is fine for making a resoloution.

usShitizen:

If you had the ability to grasp the obvious meaning of words, you might have noted that I had started off by NOTING:
I made some Resolutions on a prior Board (it may not have even been for New Year).

Resolutions do not have to be made only at New Year's time.

But New Year's Resolutions do.

And you remain a fucking moron.

Forum List

Back