2010 MTV Movie Awards

xomputer

Rookie
Dec 9, 2008
2010 MTV Movie Awards - Journal - Zorpia - Share Photos, Make Friends

K-pop star Rain triumphed at the MTV Movie Awards, bagging the Biggest Badass Star award for his role in the Hollywood flick, “Ninja Assassin.”

Rain edged out Channing Tatum, Angelina Jolie, Chris Pine and Sam Worthington to win the award making him the first Korean artist to do so in the body's history.

The nominees and the winner for the category were announced by Jackie Chan and Jaden Smith.

“Wow! It’s amazing. I appreciate it. And they told me I was nominated for the Badass Award so I’ve been working out,” Rain said in his acceptance speech.

“He's a 'Ninja Assassin' who overcomes childhood adversity to become a worldwide cultural phenomenon. He's also a triple threat—actor, dancer, and singer with a devoted following. And he goes by one name; isn't that the very definition of a serious badass?” the MTV website said.

Among the stars that graced the ceremony that aired live from Los Angeles on June 6 (June 7 in the Philippines) were Sandra Bullock, Christina Aguilera, Robert Pattinson, and Zac Efron.

Other winners in the MTV Movie Awards are:

Best Movie: "The Twilight Saga: New Moon"

Best Male Performance: Robert Pattinson in "The Twilight Saga: New Moon"

Best Female Performance: Kristen Stewart in "The Twilight Saga: New Moon"

Breakthrough Performance: Anna Kendrick in "Up in the Air"

Best Villain: Tom Felton in "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince"

Best Comedic Performance: Zach Galifianakis in "The Hangover"

Best Kiss: Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson in "The Twilight Saga: New Moon"

Best Fight: Beyoncé Knowles vs. Ali Larter in "Obsessed"

Best WTF Moment: Ken Jeong in "The Hangover"

Best Scared-As-Sh-- Performance: Amanda Seyfried in "Jennifer's Body"

Global Superstar: Robert Pattinson

Forum List

Back