2010 looks like a warm one

HAHHHAHHAHAHA!

What graph? THE EMPTY ONE?????

Dude the link in the OP doesn't go to a graph. it goes to site which has graph you have to generate using the interface at the bottom... And when you try and generate the graph for 2009-2010 which is what you selected already, it gives us a blank graph...

Dam man you aren't even trying anymore are you.... I feel for ya pal I really do... Tough when you realize you were taken on something you felt in your heart was a good and right thing....

Felt the same way once....

Worked for me! Are we supposed to believe anything said when the simplest tasks end in failure?

I bet it worked for you polly!... I notice so far you are the only one saying it.... Shocked? NO! its all you do is come in and blindly parrot whatever oldrocks says.

Seriously junior, no one gives you any credibility anymore...

Now, gsuckeee... the word credibility should never be in one of your posts.

not in reference to you anyway....

no comment on my point? Figured as much its much easier to just pretend isn't it faither....

All HAIL THE GORACLE!!!!

All HAIL THE GORACLE!!!!
------------------

Once again it's worth mentioning that, those that understand AGW theory, discuss it. Those that don't, talk about Gore!!!

Like Ive said on this Forum of the hopeless............nobody cares about graphs or charts or temerature readings anymore. The hockey stick is a hoax and only the hopelessly duped care to shell out a single dime on any of this garbage...........:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

All HAIL THE GORACLE!!!!
------------------

Once again it's worth mentioning that, those that understand AGW theory, discuss it. Those that don't, talk about Gore!!!

hello junior once again we see you wanting to make a snide little comment after the thread has already been beaten.....:lol:

Portland has been miserably cold this spring. I don't think we have yet to reach 70
-------------------------

Years ago that wouldn't have been remarkable. I wonder why? Because we're used to much warmer weather, cold snaps are rarer than before and, therefore, talked about. It isn't the frequency of cold weather that's increasing, but the discussion of it when it does happen.

Portland has been miserably cold this spring. I don't think we have yet to reach 70

Years ago that wouldn't have been remarkable. I wonder why? Because we're used to much warmer weather, cold snaps are rarer than before and, therefore, talked about. It isn't the frequency of cold weather that's increasing, but the discussion of it when it does happen.

:lol::lol::lol:

I rest my case......:lol::lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Nothing else need be said....

May the 12th, and it feels like October the 12th

55 degrees here today, still wearing a coat

Forum List

Back