2010 effect on 2012 Election..

HOw exactly did that cause "rapid declines in the economy"?

What specific bit of legislation did they pass that caused "rapid declines in the economy"?

If you really want to go there...

If there any doubt that by the end of 2007 this country was on the rapid decline under Nancy and Reid's oversight .?

That isn't what I asked.

Correlation does note equal causality.

One more time, what legislation, policy or proposal did Reid and Pelosi make that caused "rapid declines" in the economy?

It was their lack of action/legislation/oversight that allowed/caused/exacerbated rapid declines.. I tend to believe they allowed the economy to go bust just so they could blame Bush and win the 2008 election..

Granted, it didn't help that they raised taxes in fragile economic time either..

Last edited:
If there any doubt that by the end of 2007 this country was on the rapid decline under Nancy and Reid's oversight .?

That isn't what I asked.

One more time, what legislation, policy or proposal did Reid and Pelosi make that caused "rapid declines" in the economy?

It was their lack of action/legislation/oversight that allowed/caused/exacerbated rapid declines.. I tend to believe they allowed the economy to go bust just so they could blame Bush and win the 2008 election..

Granted, it didn't help that they raised taxes in fragile economic time either..

Except they didn't "raise taxes". Nor did Bush really propose anything to "save" the economy until it went bust.

Frankly, your whole argument is that Reid and Pelosi destroyed the economy by making funny faces at it.

I would argue Bush destroyed it by -

Allowing Free Trade to run amok, allowing manufacturing to move overseas.

Allowing the banks to make risky loans, and then sell off toxic assets to other banks.

Putting two wars on a credit card.

Allowing a massive transfer of wealth from the working class to the rich.

See- Specific policies mentioned. No "Well, they looked at the economy funny so Bush would lose."

That isn't what I asked.

Except they didn't "raise taxes". Nor did Bush really propose anything to "save" the economy until it went bust.

Frankly, your whole argument is that Reid and Pelosi destroyed the economy by making funny faces at it.

Allowing the banks to make risky loans, and then sell off toxic assets to other banks.

See- Specific policies mentioned. No "Well, they looked at the economy funny so Bush would lose."

Sooo according to your policies.. Pelosi and Reid had no oversight responsibilities during the Bush years..:lol:

Sooo according to your policies.. Pelosi and Reid had no oversight responsibilities during the Bush years..:lol:

Harry Truman had a sign on his desk that said, "The Buck Stops Here".

The Buck never made it to Bush's desk. It's almost like someone else was president from 2001-2009, according to you guys.

Harry Truman had a sign on his desk that said, "The Buck Stops Here".

The Buck never made it to Bush's desk. It's almost like someone else was president from 2001-2009, according to you guys.

Seems were both a little weak this morning...:lol:

:night:

Forum List

Back