2010 effect on 2012 Election..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
There is no doubt that Democrats and their policies were soundly rejected in the 2010 election..... basically, they got their asses kicked...:eusa_boohoo:

Republicans + 6 Governorships, +5 Senate seats and a whopping +63 House seats...:thup:

This doesn't even include all the individual state elected seats Republicans gained.

Soooo anyway... Considering that Obama, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi have stalled legislation and refused to work with Republicans in solving America's obvious problems and that the States that are generally showing the greatest success are run by Republican Governors...

Well I'm Thinking... Obamabots are going to be pretty pissed and confused come November 7th...:bye1:

btw.. Republicans really kicked butt in Ohio in 2010...The defeat of Gov. Ted Strickland by John Kasich, a Republican, was one of the most painful outcomes of the election for Democrats and President Obama, who campaigned repeatedly in Ohio, as did Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. and former President Bill Clinton.

House Map - Election Results 2010 - The New York Times

Last edited:
Meh, not so much.

In 2006 and 2008, the Dems gained a net 15 Senate Seats, and 55 House Seats.

It's Eb and Flow.

This time, Obama will win a second term, the Repukes might grab one Senate Seat, and the Dems will pick up about 15 house seats, most of them occuppied by the most toxic Teabaggers like Joe Walsh.

Meh, not so much.

It's Eb and Flow.

This time, Obama will win a second term, the Repukes might grab one Senate Seat, and the Dems will pick up about 15 house seats, most of them occuppied by the most toxic Teabaggers like Joe Walsh.

I agree, and they should be distancing themselves from those toxic individuals. Republicans know voters hate these extremist views on issues whether they are Christian or not.

Meh, not so much.

It's Eb and Flow.

I agree, and they should be distancing themselves from those toxic individuals. Republicans know voters hate these extremist views on issues whether they are Christian or not.

Spent the last few weekends making phone calls on behalf of Tammy Duckworth to get this turd out....

Meh, not so much.

It's Eb and Flow.

Spent the last few weekends making phone calls on behalf of Tammy Duckworth to get this turd out....

Good for you.

Good for you.

Well, a lot of people want this guy out, so I let them know about early voting and make arrangements for them to get to the polling place. But really, lots of folks in the district are motivated to expunge this idiot.

And the GOP "mandate" of 2010 failed to deliver in the next term.

There is no significant crossover at all in 2012.

And the GOP "mandate" of 2010 failed to deliver in the next term.

There is no significant crossover at all in 2012.

Because the establishment pushed Romney down their throats.

Here's what's going to happen.

Romney will lose, and the TEA Party will insist that it was because he wasn't a "real" conservative (which is true).

The TEA Party will be here long after Romney is gone. It's the establishment GOP that's going to have problems rationalizing itself.

JoeB, of course, has no understanding of the right of center and the GOP, far less than the lack of stellar discussion of the far left.

JoeB, you have no impact on this discussion, none.

JoeB, of course, has no understanding of the right of center and the GOP, far less than the lack of stellar discussion of the far left.

JoeB, you have no impact on this discussion, none.

He wants Mormons thrown in the oven.

Meh, not so much.

It's Eb and Flow.

Well JoeB131 you're at 666.. just sayin

I hope voters do recall the unfortunate affects of the 2006 election when Pelosi and Reid took over the Senate and the House, the rapid declines they caused in the economy.

Sheesh... then Obama comes along in 2008 and Americans are even more seriously screwed over by the Democrats..

Meh, not so much.

It's Eb and Flow.

Is that the case where the Democrat, Duckworth is lying about Walsh ’s settled child support case and attacking his family personaly and such.. pretty low class, even for a desperate Democrat..

[

I hope voters do recall the unfortunate affects of the 2006 election when Pelosi and Reid took over the Senate and the House, the rapid declines they caused in the economy.

Sheesh... then Obama comes along in 2008 and Americans are even more seriously screwed over by the Democrats..

HOw exactly did that cause "rapid declines in the economy"?

What specific bit of legislation did they pass that caused "rapid declines in the economy"?

If you really want to go there...

[

What specific bit of legislation did they pass that caused "rapid declines in the economy"?

If there any doubt that by the end of 2007 this country was on the rapid decline under Nancy and Reid's oversight .?

[

If there any doubt that by the end of 2007 this country was on the rapid decline under Nancy and Reid's oversight .?

That isn't what I asked.

Correlation does note equal causality.

One more time, what legislation, policy or proposal did Reid and Pelosi make that caused "rapid declines" in the economy?

Forum List

Back