2010 Could Rock the Democrats

The political stars are aligning for what could prove an explosive impact in the 2010 midterm election cycle.
Polling indicates only 30% of Americans now trust Obama with the economy - an issue that is seen as the most important by 84% of Americans.
Only 18% polled rate the Democrat dominated Congress as good or excellent - and a majority now trust the Republicans with the majority of issues facing American.
2010 could very well be the start of "throwing the bums out"...http://spectator.org/archives/2009/07/15/2010/print
But James Carville said the Dems will rule for 40 more years. He even wrote a book about it! He wouldn't be lying would he? Say it aint so!

The political stars are aligning for what could prove an explosive impact in the 2010 midterm election cycle.
Polling indicates only 30% of Americans now trust Obama with the economy - an issue that is seen as the most important by 84% of Americans.
Only 18% polled rate the Democrat dominated Congress as good or excellent - and a majority now trust the Republicans with the majority of issues facing American.
2010 could very well be the start of "throwing the bums out"...http://spectator.org/archives/2009/07/15/2010/print
But James Carville said the Dems will rule for 40 more years. He even wrote a book about it! He wouldn't be lying would he? Say it aint so!

When did he make that claim?

Sealy bobo, I can't wait to see your post when the republicans take back the house in 2010 and your guy loses in a humiliating loss to some dog catcher in 2012.

IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID

Sealy bobo, I can't wait to see your post when the republicans take back the house in 2010 and your guy loses in a humiliating loss to some dog catcher in 2012.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I see that you still feel that Sarah Palin will win in 2012.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Congratulations. Your approval rating is around 27%.

Good luck <3. You'll need it.

Read the polling data pard...

When Republicans are trouncing the Democrats on the issues of the economy and national security - as well as social security and immigration, there is big trouble in the Democrat Party. They have over-reached and overspent and the American voter is getting increasingly pissed.

Rasmussen Reports™: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Data Anywhere

Funny that polling data not from Rasmussen tells a very different story....:lol:

As I said, good luck. You'll need it.

Because you think the Democrats are doing so much to deeply impress the American voter? What, pray tell, might that be?

Ain't happening willy your wet dream is coming apart at the seems Obama is looking more and more like Bush 2 than McCain ever did. If unemployment is hovering around 10-11% in November of 2010 and inflation and interest rates are closing on that number - a better than average likelihood if another spendorama pork laden stimulus package is passed - the Dems will be lucky if they hang on to majorities in both houses let alone gain any seats. And don't forget the only president in the last fifty years to see his party add seats in an off year election was G. W. Bush.

The economy will recover in perfect timing for the election, And you never know how many republicans will get caught with their penis in something strange.

I will never understand why you leftists are so obsessed with Republican penises . . . and I treasure my ignorance on the subject.

Forum List

Back