2010 Correction Election Has Started

lol ...

I wonder if the righties would accept polling data from a dude who used to write for the HuffPo or the DailyKOS?

Their eloquent response:

$FFFFUUUUUU.jpg

For real?

As Polk has just posted, sure is.

There also remains the fact that our buddy Scott got paid $95,500 by the RNC in 2003-2004 and $45,500 by the Bush Campaign.

And of course this:

DLC: Beyond Repair

The goal of the DLC is to make the Democratic Party more Moderate instead of Liberal.
yeah, imagine that
the RNC and Bush campaign ran POLLS

you are showing your partisanship AGAIN

Last edited:
yeah, imagine that
the RNC and Bush campaign ran POLLS

you are showing your partisanship AGAIN

His point is that neither you nor the other Republicans posting in this thread would accept as valid a poll put out by someone who did contract work for the DNC and Kerry campaign.

hes calling rasmussen partisan while he uses far more partisan sources himself
that should be VERY clearly seen

So WAIT. Your answer to my obvious evidence as to Rasmussen being partisan is to ATTACK THE MESSENGER? :rofl:

Oh Dive, please continue to show YOUR hackery. I don't use the Huff or Kos opinion articles to stand behind. There is a difference between using the articles to start a conversation for a topic and to say that's your source.

Poor Dive, he's resorted to attacking me because he has no real argument.

hes calling rasmussen partisan while he uses far more partisan sources himself
that should be VERY clearly seen

So WAIT. Your answer to my obvious evidence as to Rasmussen being partisan is to ATTACK THE MESSENGER? :rofl:

Oh Dive, please continue to show YOUR hackery. I don't use the Huff or Kos opinion articles to stand behind. There is a difference between using the articles to start a conversation for a topic and to say that's your source.

Poor Dive, he's resorted to attacking me because he has no real argument.
fuck off punk
you knjow i got you and you dont like it'

oh for cripes sake
how many fucking times do you use huffpo for a source?????

:rolleyes:

I don't know, why don't you tell me? And at the same time, since you're doing so, count up the number of threads I made.

I'm willing to bet I've used Fox News more than the Kos.

its just THIS kind of fucking bullshit that has kept me away from here except to fuck with the troofers in the last month

fuck off punk
you knjow i got you and you dont like it'

You don't got shit. All you got is mudslinging since you have no real argument.

Might want to clean that wound since you shot yourself in the foot and all.

Forum List

Back