Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i'm re-electing all my representatives, they are doing a good job

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I dont vote/dont care

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • I'm voting for 3rd party candidates because the DNC and RNC suck

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
I'll still vote libertarian, vote to throw out all elected judges, and vote "no" on any referendum that increases taxation and bureaucracy or infringes upon individual/property rights.

Were there a republican with half a wit running against that skunk David Obey, I might break my vow to never again vote for the appeasing sellout gasbags, but I'm not holding my breath.

Last edited:
i will vote republican. if republicans controlled the house we would not have cap and tax.

If Republicans controlled the House, we would probably have invaded Brazil this year. :lol:

Rather than continuing our occupation of Iraq, and increasing our invasion force in Afghanistan and Pakistan?

I agree, we should get out of Iraq. And out of Afghanistan as soon as we eliminate the leasership of the Al Queda.

I just have a problem with people stating what a better job the Republicans would do considering the six years they had complete control. Will the Dems do any better? I don't know, one can only hope.

If Republicans controlled the House, we would probably have invaded Brazil this year. :lol:

Rather than continuing our occupation of Iraq, and increasing our invasion force in Afghanistan and Pakistan?

I agree, we should get out of Iraq. And out of Afghanistan as soon as we eliminate the leasership of the Al Queda.

I just have a problem with people stating what a better job the Republicans would do considering the six years they had complete control. Will the Dems do any better? I don't know, one can only hope.

The only way to do better would be to leave immediately. Neither Democrats or Republicans are willing to do that.

I don't know exactly who I will vote for in the 2010 election but I do know I will not be voting for any incumbent regardless of party. It's time to take out the trash.

the dems haven't shown they would do any better over the last 2.5 years

I think we should just sit back and see who fills up all of those empty Democrap seats in Congress come the 2010 elections. Wonder what it will be? New Repubs? Independents? Some new party? That big sucking sound you are going to hear in Washington will be Democraps leaving DC with their heads hung low and their rectums sucking air. Health Care Reform and their ignorant, "better than thou" attitudes, and lack of interest in what the people back home really want is going to help empty the trash in Congress.

I think we should just sit back and see who fills up all of those empty Democrap seats in Congress come the 2010 elections. Wonder what it will be? New Repubs? Independents? Some new party? That big sucking sound you are going to hear in Washington will be Democraps leaving DC with their heads hung low and their rectums sucking air. Health Care Reform and their ignorant, "better than thou" attitudes, and lack of interest in what the people back home really want is going to help empty the trash in Congress.
well, i hope a few GOP'ers go with them as well

I plan on voting against every single one of these dirtbags that call themselves representatives.

Our congress, be it the house or senate, are a bunch of non-representing representatives.

Its as if the British Red Coats were in charge once again doing whatever is best for themselves irregardless of the consitution.

I say kick them all out of office, and then do it again every election for the next several cycles until they get the hint.

WE ARE NOT HAPPY, WE ARE NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

Am I the only one or are some of you feeling like this too?

I'm not a Republican, I'm not a democrat, I AM AN AMERICAN!!!!! Start respecting my country, my consitution, and our national heritage or get fired/voted out.

Add your 2 cents people.

You can be assured there is going to be a tsunami taking place, I am going to make popcorn and watch MSNBC, it's promised to be a very entertaining evening watching the looks on all those left wing loons when they see their counterparts losing and losing big all across this country. I can hardly wait.:lol::lol:

I think we will see alot of fresh blood, all of the crap we have taken has pissed some people off so bad that they are going to run for congress, and I am going to support them.

Forum List

Back