2010&2011 State OfThe Union:Obama Says,The Worst Is Over.Economy Is Improving.Really?

Feb 13, 2011
Naples, Florida
Now remember way back in the Spring of 2009,when Obama told the nation that he saw "Glimmers Of Hope"? and right through 2009,Obama and Biden were trying to convince us that the economy is improving,"Just Be Patient" give us more time? Then in the Forgettable 2010 State Of The Union,Obama tried to convince us that "The Worst Was Over"(or something like that),and yet 14 Million people were still out of work? And Look At Where We Are Now! Still 14-15 Million Americans Out Of Work! Gas Around $3.70 A Gallon,Food Costs More,No GDP Growth,and Still 14 Trillion In Debt! OK, So What Will Obama Say In The 2012 State Of The Union Address? Any of you conservatives wanna make some predictions?:doubt:

• Banned
and as things keep getting worse,only the 23/24% of his "Strong Supporters" don't seem to mind,probably cause they buy drugs with their welfare checks, and resell them for a profit,,,,right?

• Banned
So what will he say in his 2012 campaign rallies? Shouldn't Obama be comparing how bad things were in 2009 and compare them to all the improvements he's made since then? I wonder if he will ever say to a crowd ,,,when I became President in 2009, we had an unacceptable employment rate of 7.9%,,,and today it's 9.2% !! YES,,,,,and GDP is at a standstill!!!,,,,,,Bush's Fault?

So what will he say in his 2012 campaign rallies? Shouldn't Obama be comparing how bad things were in 2009 and compare them to all the improvements he's made since then? I wonder if he will ever say to a crowd ,,,when I became President in 2009, we had an unacceptable employment rate of 7.9%,,,and today it's 9.2% !! YES,,,,,and GDP is at a standstill!!!,,,,,,Bush's Fault?

The stimulus is going to kick in any day now. Then the summer of recovery begins.

Lets look at the current climate, shall we.

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture3719-payn110725-cmyk20110725021805.jpg

• Banned
My life has been like living in the movie "When The Earth Stood Still" ever since O'Butthead took office. The only good thing about the last three years, is that I haven't aged,,,,I still look 35. hmm,,maybe we are all frozen in time until President Perry phsically throws obama out the back door.

The stimulus is going to kick in any day now. Then the summer of recovery begins.

Joe Biden: The Summer Of Recovery Has Been Postponed To 2012, So In The Meantime,Just Shut Up AND EAT YOUR FFFFKIN PEAS !!!

Joe Biden: The Summer Of Recovery Has Been Postponed To 2012, So In The Meantime,Just Shut Up AND EAT YOUR FFFFKIN PEAS !!!

Yo, Joe! Does that mean what you said in April 2010 is postponed too? You remember, don't you? “Some time in the next couple of months we’re going to be creating between 250,000 jobs a month and 500,000 jobs a month,” Biden said at a fundraiser today in Pittsburgh.

LOL...Republicans will have soooo much fodder for elections ads next go-round they'll be hard pressed to use them all. But at least by using such quotes of the administrations own words the lefty pukes will be able to accuse them of running "attack" ads again.

Forum List

Back