2009 USMB Biggest Meltdown By An Ex-Hannity Poster Award

And that assmunch Aints fan. As in New Orleans Aint gettin' far in the playoffs.

We shall see. In my book, Brady getting benched in the third quarter equals a successful year.

:clap2:Congrats to the Saints!

I don't blame you for having such low standards for a "successful year". It's the Aints after all. Usually winning 7 games is a successful season.

:lol:

And that assmunch Aints fan. As in New Orleans Aint gettin' far in the playoffs.

We shall see. In my book, Brady getting benched in the third quarter equals a successful year.

I don't blame you for having such low standards for a "successful year". It's the Aints after all. Usually winning 7 games is a successful season.

Keep talking shit, Doc.

We still have the best record in the NFC. Maybe if you guys play better in the post season than you did against us, there will be a rematch.

Keep talking shit, Doc.

We still have the best record in the NFC. Maybe if you guys play better in the post season than you did against us, there will be a rematch.

Trust me...the Pats will be in the Bowl.

:clap2:congrats to the saints!

I don't blame you for having such low standards for a "successful year". It's the aints after all. Usually winning 7 games is a successful season.

keep talking shit, doc.

We still have the best record in the nfc. Maybe if you guys play better in the post season than you did against us, there will be a rematch.

trust me...the pats will be in the bowl.

meltdown alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meltdown? :confused:

Hyperbole much?

That's like saying you were raped by the car salesman (whan all he did was screw you. :D)

keep talking shit, doc.

We still have the best record in the nfc. Maybe if you guys play better in the post season than you did against us, there will be a rematch.

Since when is predicting the truth a meltdown?

Methinks posting in size 7 red comic sans ms with 16 exclamation points is more of a sign of a meltdown.

And the fact that all of your letters are lowercase means that you had intended to post in ALLCAPS...that is a sure sign of UBER-MELTDOWN!

Methinks posting in size 7 red comic sans ms with 16 exclamation points is more of a sign of a meltdown.

And the fact that all of your letters are lowercase means that you had intended to post in ALLCAPS...that is a sure sign of UBER-MELTDOWN!

Your delusions of grander don't impress me. I'm marking this down as a meltdown, since you are clinically insane.
:cuckoo:

Your delusions of grander don't impress me. I'm marking this down as a meltdown, since you are clinically insane.
:cuckoo:

I can't wait to see your meltdown when you are watching the AFC Championship played on a snowy field.

PI's was awesome and if he were a Hannity refugee he'd easily win this contest.

However, the greatest meltdown of all time involved DevNell on another message board. :lol:

Oh man.. Captain Irony must have flown in and dropped off this gem!

No. No. CF wasn't talking to you or about your posting efforts, popgun.

He was directing his comment to Botoxi! Your confusion is understandable, however.

:cool:

clearly, this winter weather has honed your observations to the sharpness of a SHARK KNIFE.

I mean, the same SURELY can't be said about 80% of the shit ole Frank posts on this forum...

u4RvZ.jpg
That is fucking cool.

No. No. CF wasn't talking to you or about your posting efforts, popgun.

He was directing his comment to Botoxi! Your confusion is understandable, however.

:cool:

clearly, this winter weather has honed your observations to the sharpness of a SHARK KNIFE.

I mean, the same SURELY can't be said about 80% of the shit ole Frank posts on this forum...

u4RvZ.jpg
That is fucking cool.

As long as you take it off prior to masturbation.

PI came directly from hell.

The big ones that I know (that come to mind right now) are mal, JE, Jent, Liability, The T, Crusader Frank, mm, divecon, bod, noose, ppv, Article 15, and your's truly.

I'd like to nominate Crusader Frank for Longest Top Three List.

I think you should make better use of your time on Earth. Maybe volunteer at a soup kitchen? Surely, there's something else you can besides these desperate, juvenile, did I mention desperate, attempts at getting my attention?

Life: Get one to today

Note the above post: this is an example of typical initial post in a meltdown. With proper fanning of the flames, this little spark can become a raging inferno.

yawn.jpg

Forum List

Back