2009 USMB Biggest Meltdown By An Ex-Hannity Poster Award

Was PI from Hannity? If so, him hands down, if not, then hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......:eusa_think:

Was PI from Hannity? If so, him hands down, if not, then hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......:eusa_think:

PI came directly from hell.

The big ones that I know (that come to mind right now) are mal, JE, Jent, Liability, The T, Crusader Frank, mm, divecon, bod, noose, ppv, Article 15, and your's truly.

I'd like to nominate Crusader Frank for Longest Top Three List.

Jent should be on the list, then.

How about Sinatra? Not an official meltdown, but a slow and mind numbing mental breakdown.

JenT's meltdown was classic. Hell, it followed her to ANOTHER BOARD! AND, assimilated PI's meltdown!

JenT's meltdown was classic. Hell, it followed her to ANOTHER BOARD! AND, assimilated PI's meltdown!

True...and her meltdown was merged with one of mals...and I think that her's at USMB was a continuation of her meltdown that got her kicked from Hannitary.

The big ones that I know (that come to mind right now) are mal, JE, Jent, Liability, The T, Crusader Frank, mm, divecon, bod, noose, ppv, Article 15, and your's truly.

I think you should make better use of your time on Earth. Maybe volunteer at a soup kitchen? Surely, there's something else you can besides these desperate, juvenile, did I mention desperate, attempts at getting my attention?

Life: Get one to today

I think you should make better use of your time on Earth. Maybe volunteer at a soup kitchen? Surely, there's something else you can besides these desperate, juvenile, did I mention desperate, attempts at getting my attention?

Note the above post: this is an example of typical initial post in a meltdown. With proper fanning of the flames, this little spark can become a raging inferno.

Note the above post: this is an example of typical initial post in a meltdown. With proper fanning of the flames, this little spark can become a raging inferno.

On the other hand, this is an example of Mount Saint JenyEliza:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgRnVhbfIKQ[/ame]

Forum List

Back