2009 NLCS Thread

Who will win the 2009 NLCS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Worst part was I zonked out after Broxton closed out the top of the 8th.

I woke up swearing that I remembering that we lost, and the girl was like 'are you sure?"

So I checked the VZW sports link on the blackberry, and sure enough we won.

I love how he walked Stairs, too. He feared the footsteps :lol:

That's not exactly a good sign, brotha. :D

don't rub it in until the fat lady sings!!! Fate can be a cruel mistress..... :)

Hey are in you LA?

There's a sports bar there (I forget what it's called) but it's totally dedicated to Philly sports. It's where all the philly fans hang out this time of year.

Test your manhood and roll in sporting a Manny jersey :lol:
Yes, I live in LA. I share some SWEET!! season tickets in the baseline box club (right on the field along the first base line) with a group of 8 people. I go to 10 games per year and if (when) the Dodgers win tomorrow, I will be in those seats for game 6!! But send me the name of the bar and if (when) game 7 comes I will wear my Manny dread locks into that bar!!:lol:

Padilla has been pitching very well. We will see what we will see. Go Blue.

don't rub it in until the fat lady sings!!! Fate can be a cruel mistress..... :)

Hey are in you LA?

There's a sports bar there (I forget what it's called) but it's totally dedicated to Philly sports. It's where all the philly fans hang out this time of year.

Test your manhood and roll in sporting a Manny jersey :lol:
Yes, I live in LA. I share some SWEET!! season tickets in the baseline box club (right on the field along the first base line) with a group of 8 people. I go to 10 games per year and if (when) the Dodgers win tomorrow, I will be in those seats for game 6!! But send me the name of the bar and if (when) game 7 comes I will wear my Manny dread locks into that bar!!:lol:

I'm pretty sure this is it, but not 100% positive:

Philly West Bar and Grill

And Padilla will be going on short rest, no? He's not historically good with that. He used to pitch winter leagues when he was with us, and would tire out by mid-season.

On the flip, Hamels will be fully rested (his favorite), and looking for some redemption.

I just wish I didn't have to wait til tomorrow, I'm so pumped!

Hamels got knocked out, too, so the starters are gone. Phillies 6, Dodgers 3, top of the 5th.

Forum List

Back