2009 Divisional Series

2009 Divisional Series (pick one of each series)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
please don't play the what if game.

If Mauer gets the double then the pitch selection changes and you don't know what the fuck would have happened.

Bottom line

Yankees sweep and head on to the ALCS
What if nothing.

Nobody who isn't a homer can credibly say that game was fairly officiated.....The stolen double from Mauer is only the most glaring example.....The pitch selection wouldn't have mattered because the home plate ump had the biggest mystery strike zone I've ever witnessed.

no one is arguing that the call was a bad call....the ball was clearly fair....human error always been part of the game. However, you can't play the fucking what if game...quite frankly...you haven't got a fucking clue on how the game would have turned out

please don't play the what if game.

If Mauer gets the double then the pitch selection changes and you don't know what the fuck would have happened.

Bottom line

Yankees sweep and head on to the ALCS
What if nothing.

Nobody who isn't a homer can credibly say that game was fairly officiated.....The stolen double from Mauer is only the most glaring example.....The pitch selection wouldn't have mattered because the home plate ump had the biggest mystery strike zone I've ever witnessed.
can't be as large as Maddux's and Glavine's

haha...say what ya want dude...We can all go back a few pages and see how upset you got telling people to fuck off and what not.

Me? Crying? Far from it...more like laughing at you. Matter of fact, I couldn't be happier...Yanks are moving forward. I just like to pick on you cause it's fun to pick on the morons who talk trash in the 3rd inning and then everything they say turns out to eb wrong cause they are blithering idiots.

lol pats looked real good today by the way :p

Actually Pats look pretty shitty this year...already got stomped by my Jets and barely beat the Ravens and the Falcons and lost to Denver...Yeah they look great.

Misrepresenting my views is something I will not take laying down there hack. :D

If you think the Pats barely beat the Falcons than you are a bigger homer than I thought. Denver is one of the best teams this year, no shame in losing to them in overtime. Oh, and what happened to your comments earlier? Barely winning is still winning. :D

lol...misrepresenting your views?

What was misrepresented? You said an absurdly stupid comment and got abused for it and then you tried to backtrack.

There was no Misrepresentation.

You were also talking stupidity when the Twins were winning in the 3rd inning :lol:

Also your lil comment of "we'll be fine" when the sox put up no fight what so ever.

Also my bad...I didn't mean the Falcon game

I meant you barely got by the Ravens and you barely got by the Buffalo Bills :lol: Week 1..

To say the Pats have looked good this year is stupid...it's prob the worse they have looked in the past few years...they have clear weaknesses

haha...say what ya want dude...We can all go back a few pages and see how upset you got telling people to fuck off and what not.

Me? Crying? Far from it...more like laughing at you. Matter of fact, I couldn't be happier...Yanks are moving forward. I just like to pick on you cause it's fun to pick on the morons who talk trash in the 3rd inning and then everything they say turns out to eb wrong cause they are blithering idiots.

lol pats looked real good today by the way :p

Actually Pats look pretty shitty this year...already got stomped by my Jets and barely beat the Ravens and the Falcons and lost to Denver...Yeah they look great.

Misrepresenting my views is something I will not take laying down there hack. :D

If you think the Pats barely beat the Falcons than you are a bigger homer than I thought. Denver is one of the best teams this year, no shame in losing to them in overtime. Oh, and what happened to your comments earlier? Barely winning is still winning. :D

lol...misrepresenting your views?

What was misrepresented? You said an absurdly stupid comment and got abused for it and then you tried to backtrack.

There was no Misrepresentation.

You were also talking stupidity when the Twins were winning in the 3rd inning :lol:

Also your lil comment of "we'll be fine" when the sox put up no fight what so ever.

Also my bad...I didn't mean the Falcon game

I meant you barely got by the Ravens and you barely got by the Buffalo Bills :lol: Week 1..

To say the Pats have looked good this year is stupid...it's prob the worse they have looked in the past few years...they have clear weaknesses

pats lost a lot of their d-line. Seymour, Vrabel, Brusschi, and I'm forgetting others.

no question....I'm not saying they don't have their reasons for not being as good as years prior...my point is they aren't as dominant at the moment which I think is more then fair of a statement

no question....I'm not saying they don't have their reasons for not being as good as years prior...my point is they aren't as dominant at the moment which I think is more then fair of a statement

seems to be so far. I haven't seen Brady since week 1. how does he look?

What if nothing.

Goes both ways.

Petit had a clear strike three on Cabrerra on a 2-2 curve ball, it was called a ball, he walked and Mauer got a hit. He shouldn't have even batted that inning.

BTW, Mauer still had a hit after the blown ground rule double call (one of the WORST calls i ever saw in a baseball game) and the twins could not score off a rookie reliver with the bases loaded and nobody out.

Series was a mismatch, even with perfect umping the result would have been the same.

Not for you Dude, but for anyone who claims it's tained just shows childishness again.

Last edited:
However, if they were going to get swept I am glad it was because Papelbon blew the save...couldn't have happened to a bigger cock sucker

You're right...it couldn't have happened to a bigger cock sucker.

But that is only because you don't pitch in the MLB.

Since nobody actually posted it, NY sweeps the Twins 4-1 behind Andy pettit and stellar bullpen work and rotten twins baserunning.

Could someone explain why Nick Punto was running with his head down and nobody out in the 8th off second? Stupid bastard cost the Twins their last real chance in the game.

Arod again proves to be major clutch finally breaking through off Carl Pavano who NEVER pictched like that in NY. Arod HR tied it and one out later Posada put NY ahead for good.

Turns out that was all NY needed to finish off the Twins.

Angels next.

However, if they were going to get swept I am glad it was because Papelbon blew the save...couldn't have happened to a bigger cock sucker

You're right...it couldn't have happened to a bigger cock sucker.

But that is only because you don't pitch in the MLB.

that was clever...

Sorry Papelbon is a dick...People who even think about putting him in the same discussion (ie red sox fans) at this point are just fucking laughable.

Loved it when he said he should have closed the all star game last year at Yankee stadium over Mariano Rivera.

Loved it when he dissed Wagner when he went to the Sox

The guy is a tool

Could someone explain why Nick Punto was running with his head down and nobody out in the 8th off second? Stupid bastard cost the Twins their last real chance in the game.
Because he has been pressing too hard to keep his job....Despite his better-than-average defensive skills and stellar work ethic, he wasn't batting his weight for about 2/3 of the season.

Forum List

Back