2008 Pres election predictions

Emmett

Sep 1, 2005
Murrayville, Ga
Hillary edges out Obama about 55 - 45 or so.

McCain wins GOP handily

McCain chooses Mitt Romney gets 52% popular, 31 states
Hillary chooses Edwards and gets 47% wins 19 states and Puerto Rico
1% for others. Hillary will choose Edwards despite the fact that they will battle on Iraq during primary. Her folks will convince her to choose him though because he will draw lefties who would have left the Hildabeast due to her having to stay home on her Iraq policy. She is stuck with it! The far lefters ARE NOT going to forgive her for that one and it will cost her the election, thank GOD.

Next President, John McCain

After the announcement Teddy while drinking heavily will stumble out in front of a car and be struck.

McCain will piss off the Repub's and lose the 2012 primary to a not yet known name.

I will continue to vote Libertarian and don't really care.

Hillary edges out Obama about 55 - 45 or so.

McCain wins GOP handily

McCain chooses Mitt Romney gets 52% popular, 31 states
Hillary chooses Edwards and gets 47% wins 19 states and Puerto Rico
1% for others. Hillary will choose Edwards despite the fact that they will battle on Iraq during primary. Her folks will convince her to choose him though because he will draw lefties who would have left the Hildabeast due to her having to stay home on her Iraq policy. She is stuck with it! The far lefters ARE NOT going to forgive her for that one and it will cost her the election, thank GOD.

Next President, John McCain

After the announcement Teddy while drinking heavily will stumble out in front of a car and be struck.

McCain will piss off the Repub's and lose the 2012 primary to a not yet known name.

I will continue to vote Libertarian and don't really care.
McCain is coming undone. Did you read the Vanity Post article? He thought he sounded good. Trust me, he doesn't.

Forum List

Back