2008 NFL Thread

Stoner

Herbologist
Aug 16, 2008
Euphoria
Figured we could put all NFL talk in here for the 2008 season.

Here's some current stories.

- Pac Man suspended by Goodell indefinitely. Good for Roger. The kid is a punk who doesn't deserve to play in the NFL.

- Rumors are saying Shaun Alexander is in talks with the Redskins.

- Rumors are saying the Cowboys are close to a deal for Lions WR, Roy Williams.

- Bengal fans threatening a mass, wrist-cutting, ceremony.

- Titans are the only undefeated team in football and the Patriots are falling faster than Michael Moore's heart rate after Thanksgiving Day dinner. Wow. Just...wow.

It's actually official. Roy is a Boy. That's going to give Brad Johnson some premium targets.

I predict the boys go 3-0 sans Romo thus igniting a quarterback controversy.

Personally, I think Romo is a choke-under-pressure wanker cut from the Bledsoe mold.

Brad will play well and definitly give Phillips a tough decision to make. Wait, I forgot, Jerry Jones will have a tough decision to make.

We're going to give Brad a tough time when we play him. Hate to see a QB get beat up who won a super bowl with us but our boys are playing lights out.

Last edited:
More news.

Falcons owner, Arthur Blank stated he will support an effort to get Michael Vick reinstated into the NFL but he will not be welcomed back in Atlanta.

- This is something I predicted that is huge. Vick is going to be shocked at the closed doors he is going to see when trying to find a new team. But don't worry. Some team will sign him. Probably the fucking Raiders. We all know the Al Davis school of running a team.

- It's official. Shaun Alexander is now a Skin.

- Chiefs decide not to trade Tony Gonzalez.

Cowboys gave way too much up for Roy Williams. 1st, 3rd and 6th.

I think Roy Williams can easily be one of the elite receivers in the NFL but that's a steep price.

I'm pissed about this Williams deal. I was still waiting patiently for the Eagles to get him for Lito, which would have been a sweet deal for both sides.

Forum List

Back