2006: The Year in Bigotry

It's a common racist ploy to say that Jews aren't white. You know, the whole Aryan thing and all.
What a weird thread. Wiggles is white and gets accused of putting down white people. Snowman is a pro-Israel jew and gets accused of being Aryan. All over a video involving celebrity controversy. :rofl:

You crazy white motherfuckers and your passive-aggresive inferior race complex. :razz: (I'm kidding.....cracker ass crackers.)

What a weird thread. Wiggles is white and gets accused of putting down white people. Snowman is a pro-Israel jew and gets accused of being Aryan. All over a video involving celebrity controversy. :rofl:

You crazy white motherfuckers and your passive-aggresive inferior race complex. :razz: (I'm kidding.....cracker ass crackers.)

You're only saying that because you hate Asian people.

You're only saying that because you hate Asian people.
My hate for Asians stems from jealousy. I envy their superior intellect, flawless genetics, and standard 24 inch dicks. Being a half breed is like a curse. I'm stuck with a 12 incher, some semi-round eyes, and the knowledge that I'm only half perfect...but on the bright side, at least I can drive a car somewhat decent. :eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back