2006: The Year in Bigotry

Did I make the friggin' video? I must haved been drugged up pretty good because I don't remember doing so.

Damn, people. Little hypersensitive, aren't we?

No you "didn't post the friggin'" video. You did however post a link in order to draw attention to the bigotry of whites but you failed to equally show the bigotry of others. You know as well as I do you have an agenda where you were hoping to bash on certian people and that is it..

Next time try to be more equal in your treatment and representaion of others..
Quit trying to play the innocent you new exactly what you were posting..

Let's reflect:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gSs33_uqa0 :eusa_think:

(video contains offensive language, but you probably figured)

Dems have a clear double statndard when it comes to racism

Maryland's Steele Slams 'Gutter Racism'

Senatorial candidate Michael Steele’s campaign has blasted as "gutter racism” a blog containing a doctored photo showing Steele in minstrel makeup – part of what the Steele camp believes is a coordinated Democratic attack on the popular Republican.

The photo was posted on October 26, the day that Steele, the African-American lieutenant governor of Maryland, announced his candidacy for the Senate from that state.

It appeared on the News Blog, a Web site run by African-American writer Steve Gilliard, under the headline "Simple Sambo wants to move to the big house.”

And it received attention when Tim Kaine, the Democratic nominee for governor in Virginia, removed his campaign ads from the site in protest, the Baltimore Sun reports.

Gilliard told the Sun that he considers Steele a traitor to his race because he refused to condemn his political partner, Gov. Robert Ehrlich Jr., for holding a fund-raiser at a Baltimore country club that at the time had never admitted a black member.
Said Gilliard, who lives in New York City: "I find it wildly humorous that Lt. Gov. Steele calls me, a black man, racist.” But Steele spokesman Leonardo Alcivar said: "Whether it’s coming from African-Americans or others, racism should be called what it is.”

He said the minstrel makeup photo was "disgusting” and the "worst kind of gutter racism,” and claimed it was part of a "pattern” of Democratic attacks against Steele.

As NewsMax.com reported, Democrats are so fearful that Steele will win in next year’s Senate race that they illegally obtained his credit report in a secret dirt-digging operation last month.

Steele has said that during a 2002 campaign debate, Democratic Party supporters pelted him with Oreo cookies – black on the outside, white on the inside.

Derek Walker of the Democratic Party of Maryland conceded that Gilliard’s "rogue attack” was "distasteful, despicable and degrading” but denied it was part of a coordinated effort by Democrats.
After Kaine asked that his campaign ad be removed from the News Blog, Gilliard changed his site to read "Tim Kaine is a coward
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/10/28/181857.shtml

I'm not sure who the author of this is, but it should fit into this post somewhere.

DOES THIS STATE YOUR FEELINGS ?? I AM PROUD TO BE WHITE, BUT DO WATCH WHO I AM AROUND BEFORE I SAY IT...WONDER WHY ?? GUESS WE ARE BEING HAMMERED WITH THE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS AND THEY HAVE DONE A PRETTY GOOD JOB OF IT..

Subject: PROUD TO BE WHITE!!

Proud To Be White
Someone finally said it.
How many are actually paying attention to this?
There are African-Americans, Mexican-Americans,
Asian-Americans, Arab-Americans, Native-Americans, etc.
And then there are just Americans.
You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.
You call me "White boy," "Cracker," "Honkey,"
"Whitey," or "Caveman," and that's OK.
But when I call you "******," "****," "Rag Head,"
Sand-******, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink ..
you call me a racist.
You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you.
Really? So why are ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have
Martin Luther King Day. You have Black History Month.
You have Cesar Chavez Day. You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi. You have the NAACP.
You have BET.
If we had WET (White Entertainment Television)
we'd be racists.
If we had a White Pride Day .. you would call us racists.
If we had White History Month .. we'd be racists.
If we had any organization for only whites to "advance" OUR lives we'd be racists.
We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black
Chamber of Commerce, and then we have the plain
Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that?

If we had a college fund that gave scholarships only to white students, you know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed black colleges in
the U.S. , yet if there were "white colleges,"
THAT would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were
marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange,
and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we
announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But when a
white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud.
But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?

I'm not sure who the author of this is, but it should fit into this post somewhere.

DOES THIS STATE YOUR FEELINGS ?? I AM PROUD TO BE WHITE, BUT DO WATCH WHO I AM AROUND BEFORE I SAY IT...WONDER WHY ?? GUESS WE ARE BEING HAMMERED WITH THE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS AND THEY HAVE DONE A PRETTY GOOD JOB OF IT..

Subject: PROUD TO BE WHITE!!

Proud To Be White
Someone finally said it.
How many are actually paying attention to this?
There are African-Americans, Mexican-Americans,
Asian-Americans, Arab-Americans, Native-Americans, etc.
And then there are just Americans.
You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.
You call me "White boy," "Cracker," "Honkey,"
"Whitey," or "Caveman," and that's OK.
But when I call you "******," "****," "Rag Head,"
Sand-******, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink ..
you call me a racist.
You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you.
Really? So why are ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have
Martin Luther King Day. You have Black History Month.
You have Cesar Chavez Day. You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi. You have the NAACP.
You have BET.
If we had WET (White Entertainment Television)
we'd be racists.
If we had a White Pride Day .. you would call us racists.
If we had White History Month .. we'd be racists.
If we had any organization for only whites to "advance" OUR lives we'd be racists.
We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black
Chamber of Commerce, and then we have the plain
Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that?

If we had a college fund that gave scholarships only to white students, you know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed black colleges in
the U.S. , yet if there were "white colleges,"
THAT would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were
marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange,
and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we
announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But when a
white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud.
But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?

Jews aren't white??

LOL. Looks like Wiggles got a little shoot the messenger. Calm down peoples. I know her from another board and she's a pretty hot white chick. I don't know how her posting of a video makes her a stupid anti-white hater especially when that libtard Rosie O'Donnell and Gibson's rant against the jews were included. I think you guys are overplaying the reverse-racism card here. I've seen her rant on the double-standards for whites before so I know she's not like that.

Manu said:
you are so stupid...stupid people shun you.....
Dude tell me you just didn't call her stupid after writing 'freedom of speach.'

Poor Dr. Grump. In his narrow, fearful, libtarded view of the world, Jews are rich white men who have hijacked the American government in order to give Halliburton no-bid contracts and lie us into a war in order to protect Israel. Bigots like him are totally oblivious to the fact that Jews can be Arabic, Persian, Indian (though anthropologically these three are categorized as Caucasian), and Ethiopian, amongst many others.

No you "didn't post the friggin'" video. You did however post a link in order to draw attention to the bigotry of whites but you failed to equally show the bigotry of others. You know as well as I do you have an agenda where you were hoping to bash on certian people and that is it..

Next time try to be more equal in your treatment and representaion of others..
Quit trying to play the innocent you new exactly what you were posting..

Oh, quit your paranoid cry-fest. It was meant to be funny.
By the way, Pauly Shore's in there as an example of racism toward whites calling a white southern guy 'Hoss' and a crowd of Texans 'White Trash MFs', but I guess in your rush to pull your 'white men have it the worst' race card, you missed that part

Poor Dr. Grump. In his narrow, fearful, libtarded view of the world, Jews are rich white men who have hijacked the American government in order to give Halliburton no-bid contracts and lie us into a war in order to protect Israel. Bigots like him are totally oblivious to the fact that Jews can be Arabic, Persian, Indian (though anthropologically these three are categorized as Caucasian), and Ethiopian, amongst many others.

Somebody who actually knows anthropologically they are Caucasian! I'm impressed. Ethiopian Jews are a very small minority. As for the rest of your rant, you couldn't be more wrong. You must be a neocon - you have all the trademarks: Speaking before thinking; thinks he is a mind reader; gets het up over nothing; thinks he's smart, but in reality makes Gomer Pyle look like Einstein. Go figure....

I am so sick and tired of this race garbage. People are different. Grow up and get used to it. If you have problems in your life its nothing but your own fault.

LOL. Looks like Wiggles got a little shoot the messenger. Calm down peoples. I know her from another board and she's a pretty hot white chick. I don't know how her posting of a video makes her a stupid anti-white hater especially when that libtard Rosie O'Donnell and Gibson's rant against the jews were included. I think you guys are overplaying the reverse-racism card here. I've seen her rant on the double-standards for whites before so I know she's not like that.

Dude tell me you just didn't call her stupid after writing 'freedom of speach.'

yep she is stupid and i can't type and don't care to proof read

but.....

freedom of speech allows me to call you both stupid.....ya misogynist pig

Somebody who actually knows anthropologically they are Caucasian!

I also know that not all Jews are white. Go figure :rolleyes:

Ethiopian Jews are a very small minority.

That's totally irrelevent to our discussion. The fact that a single Ethiopian Jew exists debunks your idiotic assertion (which you tried to make by posing an idiotic question) that all Jews are white.

You must be a neocon... thinks he is a mind reader...

HAHAHAHAeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The irony is fantastic. But probably over your head.

They didn't bother to watch the video.
Or maybe they saw St. Mel Gibson as the lead-in and were too blinded by outrage to see the rest of it.

sammy davis junior was a jew....he was less than white....further if we are all sons of god and jesus was god and a jew then we are all jews

Did I make the friggin' video? I must haved been drugged up pretty good because I don't remember doing so.

Damn, people. Little hypersensitive, aren't we?

Hypersensitive? No. Fed up with just about the most one-way double standard going today? Hell f-ing yes.

Doesn't matter if you made the video .... you presented it. I didn't see any disclaimer, nor disagreement with it.

Hypersensitive? No. Fed up with just about the most one-way double standard going today? Hell f-ing yes.

Doesn't matter if you made the video .... you presented it. I didn't see any disclaimer, nor disagreement with it.

I presented it because I thought it was funny. And I guess you missed the disclaimer about the offensive language in the original post.
I find it rather difficult to disagree with stock footage, but I guess that's just me.
If you're actually interested in my opinion on the subject of this video, point by point, I think Mel Gibson is in denial about his bigotry toward jews and women, Rosie O'Donnell's a self-righteous hypocrite, Kelly Ripa was merely concerned about germs during cold and flu season, and Michael Richards' strong suits don't include standup comedy or anger management - though I'm a long-time fan of his acting and think he's one of the best physical comics ever and I don't believe he hates blacks any more than Bill Cosby does.

Edit: And the Pauly Shore thing turned out to be a staged hoax and I'm not sure what the point of it was.

Forum List

Back