2006 a year of events?

shepherdboy

Jan 26, 2006
The occupied zone(CA.)
Will the U.S. trade deficit with China continue to go South and create an event
of a stock market collaspe?A depression followed by unheard of inflation? Skyrocketing unemployment with chaotic civil unrest?A U.S. economy so shaken that its military might is sidelined with domestic issues?A Middle East war with Israel standing alone?
When its all said and done.Historians will look at the fall of the United States, as a country who's people were selfish and full of moral decay.

Lord have mercy.

It's been done, and done, and done, and done, and done, and done, and done, and all of it's been debunked. Please try using the search feature. Nothing you've just said has been said less than 20 times on this board already, not to mention the fact that it's bogus.

By the way, welcome to the board.

Well Hobbit, we shall see who has eyes and ears to see the Truth. I wonder if you have seen the World through U.S. resolve? Walked a F.O.B.? Seen your
enemy at close range? None of these thing really mean anything without the perspective of Truth. Try describing color to a person who has been blind since birth.

shepherdboy said:
Well Hobbit, we shall see who has eyes and ears to see the Truth. I wonder if you have seen the World through U.S. resolve? Walked a F.O.B.? Seen your
enemy at close range? None of these thing really mean anything without the perspective of Truth. Try describing color to a person who has been blind since birth.

Wow. That's pretty freakin good, man. Considering it took you what.....3 1/2 hours to write it. :)

Welcome to the board, Shepherd.

Are you from the US or another country?

Btw, if you want to tell us a little about yourself, there is an "Introductions" thread in the Chat forum.

shepherdboy said:
of a stock market collaspe?A depression followed by unheard of inflation? Skyrocketing unemployment with chaotic civil unrest?A U.S. economy so shaken that its military might is sidelined with domestic issues?A Middle East war with Israel standing alone?
When its all said and done.Historians will look at the fall of the United States, as a country who's people were selfish and full of moral decay.

Lord have mercy.

Sounds like a sound bite ad for Air America.

Air America is just part of the cancer. So many serious issues facing this Nation. But most people are just concerned with who will win the Super Bowl or what great deals can I get at Walmart.

shepherdboy said:
Air America is just part of the cancer. So many serious issues facing this Nation. But most people are just concerned with who will win the Super Bowl or what great deals can I get at Walmart.

:wtf:

shepherdboy said:

I totally got an 8-pack of AA batteries for less than five bucks!!! :thup: At Walmart!!! Today!!!!!!!!!!

shepardboy, you bring up some serious issues. Like others here, I can attest to the ignorance of the opposition and the vociferousness of the supporters.

Hang in there, buddy.

Psychoblues

shepherdboy said:

Lord have mercy.

Hope. Positive thinking. Look into them.

rtwngAvngr said:
Hope. Positive thinking. Look into them.
3078361d.gif

shepherdboy Will the U.S. trade deficit with China continue to go South and create an event

Lord have mercy.

You went from this to this: Well Hobbit, we shall see who has eyes and ears to see the Truth. I wonder if you have seen the World through U.S. resolve? Walked a F.O.B.? Seen your

to this: Air America is just part of the cancer. So many serious issues facing this Nation. But most people are just concerned with who will win the Super Bowl or what great deals can I get at Walmart.

Now what are you really trying to say?
Is the US going to fall?
Are we all a bunch of immoral idiots?
Is the world coming to an end?
Or! who is going to win the superbowl?
Or! who in the hell shops at walmart? sshhheeeesssh
! :slap:

Stephanie said:
shepherdboy Will the U.S. trade deficit with China continue to go South and create an event

Lord have mercy.

You went from this to this:Well Hobbit, we shall see who has eyes and ears to see the Truth. I wonder if you have seen the World through U.S. resolve? Walked a F.O.B.? Seen your

to this:Air America is just part of the cancer. So many serious issues facing this Nation. But most people are just concerned with who will win the Super Bowl or what great deals can I get at Walmart.

Now what are you really trying to say?
Is the US going to fall?
Are we all a bunch of immoral idiots?
Is the world coming to an end?
Or! who is going to win the superbowl?
Or! who in the hell shops at walmart?

Libs think implying things instead of saying them outright indicates intelligence. Then they can always backtrack with "I didn't say that".

Never post a "What if question" on no sleep! My poor attempt to create discussion on some what if questions. To answers some of your questions, Stephanie. Will the U.S. fall? Spiritually it has been going South since the removal of the Word of God out of the public schools. The 1960''s for me was the age of disobedience. It paved the way for abortion,the removal of prayer from schools and a social behavior of promiscuity. It has divided this great nations. Is the world coming to an end? Well we are a lot closer then we were yesterday. Seriously, in the Bible the book of Daniel speaks of the end of the world and the sign of the end. A time when knowledge will increase and a time of distress that the world has never seen. Just think how the 1900's started out on horse back and message carrier riders. A very short time later, we have cars, air planes, men on the moon, the space shuttle, the internet, cell phones, you name it. Human advancement has jumped like never before in human history in such a short time. Israel once again became a nation in 1948. Many of these events are signs of the end of the world. As far as your questions on the Super Bowl and Walmart. I was just saying that most people are preoccupied with material goods and pleasures and can not see the sinking ship beneath them. Its like when Noah was building the ark. Its starting to rain(some biblical scholars say up until this time it had never rained on the Earth.)and the people just kept on doing there thing and ignoring the warnings of God and the flood came and took them all away. Don't get me wrong. I am not pessimistic, I just get frustrated sometimes with the world and its defiance to God. Yea I know I am not perfect and sin just like everyone else but you got to put God and His will first above all.

Forum List

Back