2005 Obama says Nuclear power UnAmerican.. Again he lies for his gain

While I understand him supporting this move behind the scenes, I don't think his remarks yesterday serve him well. He is the POTUS, and stated in the past that he represents ALL Americans. This move shows that he is no longer concerned with ALL Americans having their voice heard through their elected officials. Silencing the minority should go against his basic principles.

Jesus you are stupid. This doesn't 'silence' the minority. They get to vote; they get to lose the vote.

That's what happens in a system where you don't have enough votes on your side to win.

While I understand him supporting this move behind the scenes, I don't think his remarks yesterday serve him well. He is the POTUS, and stated in the past that he represents ALL Americans. This move shows that he is no longer concerned with ALL Americans having their voice heard through their elected officials. Silencing the minority should go against his basic principles.
basic principles? Obama? He has none. He has made that clear throughout his career.

If the President and the majority in the Senate shouldn't have the right to appoint and approve judges,

who should?

Be specific.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151795966641336&set=vb.15704546335&type=3&theater

If anyone knows how to change the video to another forum other then facebook please do so for me thank you ..

This video is Obama, Reid and Biden saying Nuclear Power is UN American. This is of course when REP was in power .. Boy they are going to hate 2014

Please, you know the GOP has been abusing the system and the rules. That is why people who previously were against the change finally came on board for it.

People with integrity do change their minds as new information is presented.

Not everyone is a strict ideological moron like some

It is HIS nominees that have been blocked for purely partisan and not principled reasons

wake up before you post nonsense again

That might have worked if you were clever enough to use "power" instead of "energy", but instead, it just made you look stupider.

I went to the dictionary and the thesaurus. Guess what? Energy is a synonym for power. :D

DO carry on.

You are absolutely right, but OP used the word "power" where "option" would have been more appropriate. Assuming your intent was to mock him, you look stupid for 2 reasons. #1: you used a different word, making the twist clumsy as hell, and #2, you can't defend Reid's invocation of the nuclear option.
Ah yes...now I get it....egg on my face over this one. That's what I get, I suppose.....couldn't watch the video and thought it was about nuclear power...from the title.

Mea Culpa.

The first and only presidential administration to qualify for a RICO prosecution. Take back the Senate in 2014 and impeach the b@st@rd. The first reason (1) Because he eminently deserves it and (2) to serve notice to future Harry Reids of the perils and pitfalls of yesterday's power grab. Obama's shredding of the Constitution will be the next step.

Jesus you are stupid. This doesn't 'silence' the minority. They get to vote; they get to lose the vote.

That's what happens in a system where you don't have enough votes on your side to win.

Allah, you are an idiot:D...I'm not saying anything that the libs, including Obama, didn't argue 8 years ago.:eusa_whistle:

It is HIS nominees that have been blocked for purely partisan and not principled reasons

wake up before you post nonsense again

Oh, so when the libs block it's for purely principled reasons, but when the cons block it's solely partisan...now pull your head out of your ass.:lol:

Forum List

Back