2005 H-D SVO Screaming Eagle Fatboy

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
I PDI'd this eye-popping awesome stunner, and then rode it for a 10 mile test ride. It has a Screaming Eagle 103 cubic inch stroker engine and a six speed trans. Being new I couldn't take it over three thousand RPM. Never the less, this thing had enough grunt under that to put you right off the seat if you weren't hanging on. More people in cars rubber necked looking at this thing than one of our Thunder Mountain Customs.

You're looking at $40,000 out the door...

3_009-2.jpg

That is one BEAUTIFUL bike!

I should find out within the next coupla weeks if I am moving to the Reno area or not.... If I do, I'll come by and buy a bike off ya. My wife wants one for her 45th B-day.... one of those "mid-life" things I guess.

:teeth:

freeandfun1 said:
That is one BEAUTIFUL bike!

I should find out within the next coupla weeks if I am moving to the Reno area or not.... If I do, I'll come by and buy a bike off ya. My wife wants one for her 45th B-day.... one of those "mid-life" things I guess.

:teeth:

That'd be great free... we'll go somewhere and seal the deal over a cold one... :beer:

Pale Rider said:
That'd be great free... we'll go somewhere and seal the deal over a cold one... :beer:

Sounds like a winner! I am so anxious to learn if I am going to move or not. I hope to find out very soon. The anxiety is driving me nuts! :scratch:

freeandfun1 said:
Sounds like a winner! I am so anxious to learn if I am going to move or not. I hope to find out very soon. The anxiety is driving me nuts! :scratch:

Reno is so much smaller than Vegas, I think you'd like that for sure. And there's some of the prettiest country in America right here. Lot's of forest and streams, unlike around Vegas, there's nothing but rocks and dirt. Tahoe Baby! What a playground!

Forum List

Back