San Francisco 3-13

AFC-Denver over Cincy,New England over Miami
Kansas City over Denver,New England over Indy
New England over Kansas City

NFC-St. Louis over Minnesota,Seattle over Arizona
Philadelphia over St.Louis,Seattle over Carolina
Philadelphia over Seattle

SuperBowl-New England over Philadelphia

Where do you get the giants at 8-8? And the eagles losing to Dallas in the playoffs, it is too laugh. lol

Giants will be around the 5-11 mark. Skins will be the #2 team in the div this year and the Eagles will keep their form at 12-4.

These are all guesses and don't take the actual schedules into account.

NFC
East
Philly 12-4
Wash 9-7
Dallas 9-7
Giants 5-11

North
Minn 10-6
GB 10-6
Det 8-8
Chi 5-11

South
Atlanta 10-6
Carolina 10-6
Tampa 6-10
NO 4-12

West
Seattle 11-5
St. Louis 9-7
Arizona 5-11
San Fran 3-13

AFC
East
Patriots 13-3
Miami 10-6
Jets 9-7
Buffalo 8-8

North
Baltimore 10-6
Cincy 10-6
Clevland 6-10
Pitt 4-12

South
Indy 12-4
Tenn 10-6
Hous 6-10
Jax 4-12

West
Denver 12-4
KC 9-7
Oakland 8-8
SD 2-14

NFC
Carolina over Minn
Atlanta over GB

Philly over Carolina
Atlanta over Seattle

Philly over Atlanta

AFC
Baltimore over Cincy
Indy over Tenn

NE over Balt
Den over Indy

Denver over NE

Super Bowl
Philly over Denver

Originally posted by jimnyc
I hope a spider crawls in your ear while sleeping this evening! :finger:

IF you think their D and Tommy Maddox are going to do any better, you had better prepare yourself. You've got Duce, but he's going to be one tired mofo before this season is done. IT'll be like the Eagles in McNabbs first full season as starter. Eagles went 5-11 and duce accounted for 70% of the offense. He's a good back. You'll love chanting Duuuuuccceeee. But that team has alot more problems then they can fix right now.

Fucking 49ers 3-13! You guys must be drinking over there. They get at least 6 wins a year on reputation alone. They will finish 10-6.

Originally posted by OCA
Fucking 49ers 3-13! You guys must be drinking over there. They get at least 6 wins a year on reputation alone. They will finish 10-6.

ken dorsey at qb,kevan barlow at rb,terrell owens and tai streets gone.

How are they gonna win many games?

We picked up a bunch of recievers at the draft along with a bunch of db's, the two areas we were hurting in. Hey Dorsey was an all-american at Miami, I for one am real interested to see what he can do. The other factor is the intangible, the 49er mystique, no other team has it, it makes otherwise ordinary players elevate their games to great levels, well for at least a season anyway(Rich Garcia :mad: ). Kevan Barlow played great last year, he may not be a Jamal Lewis but he's not the worst in the league either. I say we finish ahead of Seattle and make the playoffs.

Originally posted by OCA

Reputation and a buck will get you a cup of cold coffee. And while the 49ers were a great team, they have lost a lot of what they had.

My MFC West prediction:
Seattle 10-6
St. Louis 9-7
S.F. 6-10
Arizona 5-11

We'll see how it shakes out, I think though that the Seahawks, much like the Mariners are a flash in the pan. They had a good year last year but they will be back to their usual 8-8, 7-9 this year. Lol with my luck Arizona will probably win our division!

49'ers are probably among the top 3 teams that have a shot at the first pick in the draft next year.they are currently only 1.5 million under the cap and lack talent at alot of positions,considering the other teams that are in their division they are in for a rough season.seattle has a great o-line ,shaun alexander RB,matt hasselbeck QB,and jackson and robinson at WR (yes they dropped alot of passes but i think that is going to change this year).st.louis-marc bulger QB,marshall faulk RB,torry holt,isaac bruce WR.now lets examine arizona vs. san francisco.

arizona-josh mcCown qb,marcel shipp rb,larry fitzgerald and anquan boldin wr

san francisco-ken dorsey qb,kevan barlow rb,who are san francisco's recievers?

Can't tell you the names, they just drafted a bunch of them. But we drafted a no name one time, went by the last name of Rice. he worked out pretty good. We'll see I say Frisco goes 10-6 with a wildcard berth in the weak NFC.

Originally posted by OCA
Can't tell you the names, they just drafted a bunch of them. But we drafted a no name one time, went by the last name of Rice. he worked out pretty good. We'll see I say Frisco goes 10-6 with a wildcard berth in the weak NFC.

They'll have to get past the Seahawks, who are finally starting to gel after way too long in mediocrity.

Now, I'm not a huge Seahawks fan (Texans are #1 in my heart) but I think they have a real chance at making it in the playoffs this year. Maybe not the Super Bowl, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them visiting Minnesota or Carolina in the NFC Championship Game.

Originally posted by insein
All you guys will hear is "Kearse sacks Manning again" on opening day.

Philly fans.... shaking head.

All you will hear is The Eagles get to the NFC CHampionship game again....and LOSE again.

Originally posted by OCA

I wish you were in my fantasy league.....:p:

Forum List

Back