2004 NFL Schedule Released

Originally posted by winston churchi
I know that this is a Giant year....I KNOW this....

I am also routing for the Cowboys - Just 'cause I know how much you all love them....gunning for six.

Uhm, what dream did you dream this one up in Winston - the Giants aren't going anywhere, but hey, I agree with you on Cowboys!!!!! I think I am the only one though! hahahahaha!

I'd gladly bet a six-pack of beer on it... Texans will end up with a better record than the Steelers.

Well, you got yourself a deal then Jeff!

Janeen... save this thread for written proof. I'm gonna be awful thirsty by the time I win this one. :D

Originally posted by janeeng
Uhm, what dream did you dream this one up in Winston - the Giants aren't going anywhere, but hey, I agree with you on Cowboys!!!!! I think I am the only one though! hahahahaha!

I have a dream.....it maybe unrealistic but I have a dream.
The Giants will make a comeback.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Dick Butkus?

Some of the toughest SOB's ever to play football freely admit to being shit-scared of Dick Butkus. Hall of Fame running backs talk about scanning the defensive line in a state of near-panic, asking themselves, "Where is he? Where is he?"

Dolphins QB Bob Greise once got so rattled, looking for Butkus, that he lined up- not under center, but under his right guard, who promptly asked him, " What the hell are you doing here?"

On game day, Butkus exuded such homicidal fury that even his own teammates wouldn't go near him.

This guy was basically Ty Cobb in shoulder pads.

Forum List

Back