2003 Twenty most annoying libs

Merlin1047

Mar 28, 2004
AL
This article was too long to post in its entirety. The word "annoying" suggests an essentially insignificant irritant. That's why Teresa Pickle tops my list of "annoying" libs. I was more alarmed at the thought that this woman might be the First Lady than I was that her gigolo might be the President.

Which leads me to believe that Teresa views her hubby rather like a personal appliance - an expensive vibrator that doesn't need batteries.
=================================================

http://www.rightwingnews.com/special/worst3.php

7) Teresa Heinz Kerry
For the most part, I don't think Teresa Heinz Kerry is a bad person; she's more of a rich, eccentric nitwit like Mrs. Howell from Gilligan's Island. But still, she was a human gaffe machine during the run-up to the election this year. In fact, every few weeks THK would make the news by doing or saying something embarrassing. She gave out "Asses of Evil" buttons at a MoveOn meeting, had to ask what chili was at a "look, we're common people just like you" Wendy's photo-Op, told a reporter to "shove it" after an unfriendly question, and famously (and incorrectly I might add) publicly pondered whether, "(Laura Bush) has ever had a real job".

Most Republicans should probably be grateful for Ms. Heinz-Kerry's flubs because if there had been some sort of bizarro-world wife swap and George Bush would have been stuck with old foot in her mouth while John Kerry would have been married to Laura Bush, we'd probably be talking about President Kerry today.

Think I'm kidding? Just imagine what the press would have written if a Republican's wife kept saying things this dumb...

Defining Quote #1: "You get some gin and get some white raisins — and only white raisins — and soak them in the gin for two weeks. Then eat nine of the raisins a day." -- "Doctor" Heinz Kerry wows the crowd with her cure for arthritis.

Defining Quote #2: "Clothing is wonderful, but let them go naked for a while, at least the kids. Water is necessary, and then generators, and then food, and then clothes." -- Teresa Heinz Kerry instructs volunteers packing donations for "hurricane relief efforts in the Caribbean".

John Edwards became the most annoying to me. I used to think highly of the guy up until around 2003 or so, but man did he show his true colors and his deviousness in 2004... that guy probably undermined kerry's campaign as much as he could so he could run in 2008... watch him, he's a lightweight you think but he's got a devious, cunning mind in there.

seeing him on election night with that crapola speech at the end just pissed me off, i had to wait the whole day (in japan) to find out who won for sure....

It's tough to pick the most annoying out of that pack of rats. Wonder why they left Kennedy off the list?

insein said:
not to pick nits but shouldnt this say 2004's most annoying libs.

Nah - they're a carry-over from last year. They were so damn annoying they got the distinction again. :tng:

theim said:
heh, DU made the list
Yeah, saw that. Loved it. Laughed my ass off. Certainly appropriate. The author had probably never visited "The Unknown Country" site and read the conspiracy theories otherwise I'm sure those folks would have gotten at least an honorable mention.

A glaring omission from your list would be Bullypulpit and CivilLiberty. :bangheads :bangheads

:rotflmao:

Forum List

Back